Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Postpartum "psychosis" ft. The empathetic gender

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/TorturedOrg/status/1763486538308919481?t=w6oMcR7DscMc2nYO7TQ7Uw&s=19

This isn't someking of adverse reaction to hormone washes, it's just a display of how purely and uniquely evil foids are.

Also fuck the soynerd for standing at the sideline and letting the bitch yell in the face of a fucking baby.

Both need to face the wall ASAP.

Intresting take I heard before about PP psychosis but forgot about, I think rehab room mentioned this one time:

View: https://twitter.com/LionsSpectre/status/1764206704131240395?t=x6t4k4iXbzBSLx61iRgIVQ&s=19

Foids are snakes

Never take accountability
Even if this is real, you should have seen the x comments, they were blaming the man for nor comforting her instead

Women screech like devils
The more I grow up the more I see how disgusting they can become at times

Women screech like devils
The more I grow up the more I see how disgusting they can become at times
They produce a deafening sound that is extremely painful to the human ear. Atleast a man's yell is roar like and authoritative, women's screeching is something you only hear demons produce.

They produce a deafening sound that is extremely painful to the human ear. Atleast a man's yell is roar like and authoritative, women's screeching is something you only hear demons produce.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

@GeckoBus You should do research on post partum psychosis/depression. I have a strong feeling this shit is completely fabricated.

crazy

anyway...

@GeckoBus You should do research on post partum psychosis/depression. I have a strong feeling this shit is completely fabricated.
the menstrual syndrome shit has been confirmed bullshit. Women are not more cranky on period, its just larp

women always make up some shit to explain their nasty behavior
like they say i was abused
i have a disease
etc

so post partum depression does not shock me
they even do it before
like they tell husbands their wife may say nasty to them during the birth because its so bad
but that does not even make sense
when i take a painful shit I dont randomly start cursing people
like x_X ARRGGGS FUCK YOU JOE BIDEN, X_x YOU MOTHERFUCKER BRAAAAAP

its just excuses for women do be dicks.

the menstrual syndrome shit has been confirmed bullshit. Women are not more cranky on period, its just larp

women always make up some shit to explain their nasty behavior
like they say i was abused
i have a disease
etc

so post partum depression does not shock me
they even do it before
like they tell husbands their wife may say nasty to them during the birth because its so bad
but that does not even make sense
when i take a painful shit I dont randomly start cursing people
like x_X ARRGGGS FUCK YOU JOE BIDEN, X_x YOU MOTHERFUCKER BRAAAAAP

its just excuses for women do be dicks.
Most mental disorders are made up in general ngl.

The birth control hormones are airborne :smonk::smonk::smonk:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: THE WITCHES QUEEF OUT BIRTH CONTROL DUST
team america vomit GIF

ill i feel sick GIF

Normalfags will literally make up mental disorders to excuse women's bad behaviors but when incels act out it's on them and has nothing to do with mental illness.

"Fuck im stuck with this whiny bitch and whiny baby screeching and draining my wallet forever now. Shouldve thought twice before i creampied"
:lul: :lul: :lul:
flashbacks to uncle vegeta
"your pull out game is weak kakarot"
Dragon Ball Super GIF by Toei Animation

Normalfags will literally make up mental disorders to excuse women's bad behaviors but when incels act out it's on them and has nothing to do with mental illness.

Foids are never held accountable soyciety always blame some bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back