Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Potential path of escalation towards WW3 in the Middle East.

Iran, Syria, North Korea, Serbia & other Russian allies.. if they don't want to go down later, they have to get in this war with their ally Russia. You have to divide the West's money and focus into multiple fronts.

Iran, Syria, North Korea, Serbia & other Russian allies.. if they don't want to go down later, they have to get in this war with their ally Russia. You have to divide the West's money and focus into multiple fronts.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain: high IQ

Thanks.. another thing is if opening other fronts it gives negotiating position. Like they could back off, if the West lowered support for Ukraine.

Because opening multiple fronts isn't harmful for the totally allies of Russia. Low IQ take.

well, it's not happening, hamas is getting palestine bombed into the fucking stone age now - which is a surprise to no one - and US warned of intervention in case of another state taking advantage of the situation against Israel

Iran is capable of building nuclear weapons now. If they come to Palistine's aid then we could see a nuclear war between Iran and Israel.

I dream of a situation where Israel gets attacked by Iran and then Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, and, Egypt all declare war against Israel too. If Israel was attacked from all it's borders simultaneously it would be truly devastating for the Jews.

If Israel was attacked from all it's borders simultaneously it would be truly devastating for the Jews.

If Israel was under attack from all of the major Muslim countries, they would launch nukes.

It will never be WW3. The west may supply weapons, but only so they destroy each other

I dream of a situation where Israel gets attacked by Iran and then Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, and, Egypt all declare war against Israel too. If Israel was attacked from all it's borders simultaneously it would be truly devastating for the Jews.
Somrthing similiar happened a few decades ago and Israel won the war

Israel

Samson Option

I still think Hamas is baiting the jews into a trap. They've probably got stockpiles of antitank missiles.

I meant the 6 day war
Iran also wasn't in this one. Still, Israel won against with roughly half their numbers. They are heavily enabled by USA. At least Sinai is with Egypt since the yon kippur war.