Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POV: You decided to reply to Anandkonda and woke up the next day

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
2A8633EB F3BA 420F 9346 977F266777BE

All from the same thread.

8DB40074 0DAC 448B 89D8 2445D1BBAA97

Went through many of these as well in the past.

And @Made in Heaven made this thread a month ago now, and look at how many replies it has.

0548EEAF 4A2F 4ABB 9225 10080656AF54

Wonder who is the majority of these posts? Let’s see who and when was the last response?

474F74C1 3AF9 40F5 9E6F 50F20A829BEC

BF44B045 B32B 4394 BA0B F26B222BE3B4

@rope infinity ♾️ @Made in Heaven @Blackpill Monk tagged you since you guys seem to have been victims of his reply spams jfl.

Kike. I though you like our debates and discussions. Didn't you say you like fights?

I like them. Corrected myself a lot from it.

Kike. I though you like our debates and discussions. Didn't you say you like fights?

I like them. Corrected myself a lot from it.
I don’t like being spam baragged. I’ve told you multiple time to stop it, but you went right back to it jfl.

View attachment 1138166

All from the same thread.

View attachment 1138167

Went through many of these as well in the past.

And @Made in Heaven made this thread a month ago now, and look at how many replies it has.

View attachment 1138171
Wonder who is the majority of these posts? Let’s see who and when was the last response?

View attachment 1138173

@rope infinity ♾️ @Made in Heaven @Blackpill Monk tagged you since you guys seem to have been victims of his reply spams jfl.
And that's part of the reason why it's taking me so long to get around to addressing that @Made in Heaven thread, in which I will also address some other things mentioned by others & yourself.

His main issue is he will only quote like one line from someones message when replying to them.

Also, you forgot @Chudpreet kek

Oh i see he's unbanned.

And that's part of the reason why it's taking me so long to get around to addressing that @Made in Heaven thread, in which I will also address some other things mentioned by others & yourself.

His main issue is he will only quote like one line from someones message when replying to them.

Also, you forgot @Chudpreet kek
Jfl, thanks for tagging him. I’m sure many people other people we’re not aware of found this whole situation funny af as well.

Oh i see he's unbanned.
He got banned?

but we don't want to be barraged like this.
I have been told this my many people. May be I need to change then. Is is really that annoying? I wouldn't have thought

Jfl, thanks for tagging him.
:feelscomfy:

Can't wait to address what was said in that thread with walls of text, which I feel only myself & a few others here do, but I will have to shift through the sea of @anandkonda replies. :feelskek:
I’m sure many people other people we’re not aware of found this whole situation funny af as well.
Huh? English please.
He got banned?
He was temp. banned twice for 1-2 days iirc.

I shall admit though, he's one of a kind
Tenor

A fight does not equate to a debate and/or discussion, there's ofc a big difference.
We had both fights and debates. Mostly good faith debates recently

:feelscomfy:

Can't wait to address what was said in that thread with walls of text, which I feel only myself & a few others here do, but I will have to shift through the sea of @anandkonda replies. :feelskek:
Jfl at going through over 500 replies on that

Huh? English please.
I only tagged people I knew who were frustrated by him. There’s probably many more out there.

He was temp. banned twice for 1-2 days iirc.
For 2 days
why?

Also, you forgot @
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet kek
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
An individual reply to each point you make, and if you’re me, you get a bonus reply calling you a Kamma supremacist at no extra cost (though he’s stopped this)

I thought OP’s own derailment of threads with his Med obsession was bad, but thanks to the reply spam, getting a thread nuked by anandkonda is like getting one nuked by Intellau, if not worse since Intellau’s posting seems independent of other people engaging with him, while one user sending a reply anandkonda’s way means five more from him :feelskek:

View attachment 1138179
@JayGoptri used to have passionate back and fourths in the past as well, but even he would be in awe at this dude.

An individual reply to each point you make, and if you’re me, you get a bonus reply calling you a Kamma supremacist at no extra cost (though he’s stopped this)

I thought OP’s own derailment of threads with his Med obsession was bad, but thanks to the reply spam, getting a thread nuked by anandkonda is like getting one nuked by Intellau, if not worse since Intellau’s posting seems independent of other people engaging with him, while one user sending a reply anandkonda’s way means five more from him :feelskek:
I’m the OP for this thread jfl.

Attacking users
What did you say?

i wish i were you, i'm addicted to notifications

i wish i were you, i'm addicted to notifications
Well then you know who to talk to jfl.

I know; anandkonda doesn’t talk about Meds
I think you are mixing me up with @Made in Heaven. When tf do I talk about meds (except in some obscure discussions a while ago?)

Just read that @Made In Toilet thread span and insults. Deserved one month ban if you would ask me
Did they tell you specifically what you said that got you that?

Will the reply to the original thread or not?

I think you are mixing me up with @
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven. When tf do I talk about meds (except in some obscure discussions a while ago?)
@DarkStarDown No way he’s asking this question :feelskek:

I have been told this my many people. May be I need to change then. Is is really that annoying? I wouldn't have thought
Instead of replying to others comments one-by-one or just replying to one line of what they say, do something like what I'm doing here:

For 2 days
I thought it was a bit longer? And wasn't it on two separate occasions?
That I and this kike have debates and shit with me multi replying him
I c
View attachment 1138179
Yeah he is definitely one of the forums most unique characters I've came across. :feelskek:

If .is is some kind of anime, he's one of the most memorable characters & plays a role in the arc of myself, @Chudpreet @Made in Heaven @Copexodius Maximus @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers

We had both fights and debates. Mostly good faith debates recently
I see, I myself have been trying to keep mine as "good faith" as possible.
Jfl at going through over 500 replies on that
I might have to temporarily put @anandkonda on ignore just to shift through half of it jfl.
I only tagged people I knew who were frustrated by him. There’s probably many more out there.
Yeah tbh.
I think it goes back to the thread in question here, and some other stuff.
Kek, even though you have made it your literal career on here as a curry who hates curries even more than "le stormfrontcel" such as myself would ever, even if I lived in the cUcK & was surrounded by them.
I thought OP’s own derailment of threads with his Med obsession was bad
Yeah tbh, that happened on the Made in Heaven thread, and is one thing I will have to address(again....)

I think OP also claimed Romans & Greeks looked "Semitic" which they don't, and many Romans are very clearly Dinaric by their paintings & statues.

So yeah, should be obvious why he is claiming they look "Semitic" much like how you told me @CantEscapeYourFate claimed they were Black, which is a more ridiculous claim, and it's a good thing myself & some others such as @LesscoBlob never saw it, because oh boy.........
, but thanks to the reply spam, getting a thread nuked by anandkonda is like getting one nuked by Intellau, if not worse since Intellau’s posting seems independent of other people engaging with him, while one user sending a reply anandkonda’s way means five more from him :feelskek:
True kek.
I know; anandkonda doesn’t talk about Meds
His obsession is Slavs, which I ofc still don't like.
I think you are mixing me up with @Made in Heaven. When tf do I talk about meds (except in some obscure discussions a while ago?)
You have done it many times, and as I stated, claimed they were "Semitic" and/or at least of a Semitic appearance, you did it on the @Made in Heaven thread.

He has done it many times as well, but also talked about various other groups as well.
Yeah kek, classic Kike trait of trying to shift the blame: Ironically, this is similar to how they destabilized MENA countries, caused the refugee & mass-immigration crisis, as well as invented Christianity & Islam which have pit my race against MENAs. @Made in Heaven
Just read that @Made In Toilet thread span and insults. Deserved one month ban if you would ask me
So you think he deserves a ban?

Instead of replying to others comments one-by-one or just replying to one line of what they say, do something like what I'm doing here:

I c

Yeah he is definitely one of the forums most unique characters I've came across. :feelskek:

If .is is some kind of anime, he's one of the most memorable characters & plays a role in the arc of myself, @Chudpreet @Made in Heaven @Copexodius Maximus @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers

I might have to temporarily put @anandkonda on ignore just to shift through half of it jfl.

Yeah tbh.

Kek, even though you have made it your literal career on here as a curry who hates curries even more than "le stormfrontcel" such as myself would ever, even if I lived in the cUcK & was surrounded by them.

Yeah tbh, that happened on the Made in Heaven thread, and is one thing I will have to address(again....)

I think OP also claimed Romans & Greeks looked "Semitic" which they don't, and many Romans are very clearly Dinaric by their paintings & statues.

So yeah, should be obvious why he is claiming they look "Semitic" much like how you told me @CantEscapeYourFate claimed they were Black, which is a more ridiculous claim, and it's a good thing myself & some others such as @LesscoBlob never saw it, because oh boy.........

True kek.

You have done it many times, and as I stated, claimed they were "Semitic" and/or at least of a Semitic appearance, you did it on the @Made in Heaven thread.

He has done it many times as well, but also talked about various other groups as well.

Yeah kek, classic Kike trait of trying to shift the blame: Ironically, this is similar to how they destabilized MENA countries, caused the refugee & mass-immigration crisis, as well as invented Christianity & Islam which have pit my race against MENAs. @Made in Heaven

@anandkonda for future references, this is a much better way to respond to multiple communications in a thread.

@anandkonda for future references, this is a much better way to respond to multiple communications in a thread.
I see. I will incorporate this then

i have no business in this currys vs pajeets vs sandniggers showdown, can't just chime in and trashtalk anyone
Yeah same here, until somehow Whites get inevitably dragged into it which we almost always do.
Attacking users
Are the warnings still up, or did they expire after you got unbanned?
I see. I will incorporate this then
Please & thank you, it would be much appreciated by everyone here. :feelscomfy:

Will the reply to the original thread or not?
I know what’s waiting for me when I do. See the original point of this thread.

i have no business in this currys vs pajeets vs sandniggers showdown, can't just chime in and trashtalk anyone
I’m a kike and seem to have been able to get in there. Just believe in yourself.

I c

Yeah tbh.

True kek.

Haven’t done that in a long long time. I get into random discussions all the time, but fine whatever. I guess I’ll take the title of med agitator if you want. I honestly thought you were mixing me up.

I have already told him this before, he did it one time and went back to his old ways immediately.

2 days first time. 2nd time 10 hours because I used my curry victim card JFL
Is that good or bad?
Who's mine?
Forgot communism and lowering birth rates
Both I and him deserve punishment according to me. Me more
Are the warnings still up, or did they expire after you got unbanned?

I have already told him this before, he did it one time and went back to his old ways immediately.
Not anyone more ok?

2 days first time. 2nd time 10 hours because I used my curry victim card JFL

Is that good or bad?

Who's mine?

View attachment 1138189

Not anyone more ok?
Unfortunately didn’t work in curryland, with billions of curries walking around polluting the environment. Maybe it needs more Jews there to fix your problems?

Unfortunately didn’t work in curryland, with billions of curries walking around polluting the environment. Maybe it needs more Jews there to fix your problems?
Jews actually don't want curry destruction for some reason. You helped us in 1971 war, only reason we even exist today otherwise we would have been bombed by the west.

We had a Jewish Army General who saved us

. 2nd time 10 hours because I used my curry victim card JFL
Wait was that for the same thread, or something else?
Is that good or bad?
Depends on how you look at it. :feelsjuice::feelshehe::feelshaha:
Who's mine?
I was referring to you in that context, you are(or were) obsessed with Slavs.
Thanks for stating what I have known for the past five years, Captain Obvious.
@Made in Heaven thoughts?

And if you think you deserve the most punishment, why not request a temp. ban to exhibit you have good character. :feelsthink:
Gotta be careful until it expires then, pretty sure if you get a % again you will get another temp. ban

Jews actually don't want curry destruction for some reason. You helped us in 1971 war, only reason we even exist today otherwise we would have been bombed by the west.

We had a Jewish Army General who saved us

Kind of contradicts the entire point about you claiming jews trying to destroy curry history and make everyone there communist.

And if you think you deserve the most punishment, why not request a temp. ban to exhibit you have good character. :feelsthink:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Oh yeah, I forgot for a second that anandkonda’s also a “you’re not white” poster :feelshaha:

Jews actually don't want curry destruction for some reason.
Hmmmm.......wonder why?:feelsjuice::feelswhere::feelshehe:
See above.
I’m a kike and seem to have been able to get in there. Just believe in yourself.
It's always Whites & Kikes who get dragged into this.
Haven’t done that in a long long time.
Most recently was on the Made in Heaven thread,
I get into random discussions all the time, but fine whatever.
As do we all, but the point is, myself & others have seen you bring it up a lot, and on a few occasions, it's derailed threads.
I guess I’ll take the title of med agitator if you want.
No, because I'm sick of seeing any kind of "Meds and/or Slavs aren't White/European" threads/posts, so ideally stopping it would be beneficial for you & I.

But if you wish to do so, then I will share the genetic data, phenotypes, images, etc. as well as the fact that in historical anthropology, Meds were considered White.

On every telegram group, channel, server, etc. I've been on in the past relating to the "WN" movement, at least half of us were Med and/or Slav or mixed with either in some way(we even had a half-Serb half-Italian guy I was good friends with kek).
I honestly thought you were mixing me up.
To be fair, Made in Heaven has done it a lot himself, but it seemed a bit as if you were deflecting like @Chudpreet pointed out.
Guess we will see.
Oh yeah, I forgot for a second that anandkonda’s also a “you’re not white” poster :feelshaha:
One thing Kikes & Curries have in common- making "x aren't white threads"
@AsakuraHao would agree
His is irony I believe

Hmmmm.......wonder why?:feelsjuice::feelswhere::feelshehe:

See above.

It's always Whites & Kikes who get dragged into this.

Most recently was on the Made in Heaven thread,

As do we all, but the point is, myself & others have seen you bring it up a lot, and on a few occasions, it's derailed threads.

No, because I'm sick of seeing any kind of "Meds and/or Slavs aren't White/European" threads/posts, so ideally stopping it would be beneficial for you & I.

But if you wish to do so, then I will share the genetic data, phenotypes, images, etc. as well as the fact that in historical anthropology, Meds were considered White.

On every telegram group, channel, server, etc. I've been on in the past relating to the "WN" movement, at least half of us were Med and/or Slav or mixed with either in some way(we even had a half-Serb half-Italian guy I was good friends with kek).

To be fair, Made in Heaven has done it a lot himself, but it seemed a bit as if you were deflecting like @Chudpreet pointed out.

Guess we will see.

One thing Kikes & Curries have in common- making "x aren't white threads"

His is irony I believe
The reality of meds
8C969ABF E4A3 4146 A742 F01200B378FF

According to blackpill it’s all about phenotype. So you can try to argue with genetics or whatever other cope you want, but most slavs look white so it’s not comparable.

Just gonna leave this here:

S8JEP

@Copexodius Maximus @anandkonda

The reality of meds
View attachment 1138197

According to blackpill it’s all about phenotype. So you can try to argue with genetics or whatever other cope you want, but most slavs look white so it’s not comparable.
1. That's one example from Greece, which doesn't reflect all meds .
2. Aside from the skin-tone, a lot of them have features that are classifiable as "European" as opposed to more MENA; also the picture focus specifically upon these few guys, looking at the background reveals more Whiter individuals.
3. On your point about phenotype, I've already addressed how the Med pheno is different compared to MENA phenos: From a SMV pheno matters more, but from a racial realist POV genes matter more.
4. Let's show some other examples:

Alpini_Btn_Feltre_-_Ex_Falzarego_2011_006.jpg

Are you med? You sound like you are coping.
I've stated many times, I am 1/4 Med: I have an Atlantid pheno according to @wereq & have been asked if I was French once. Aside from some names of my relatives, no one ever has been able to discern they are North-Central Italian.

I wish I could show some pics of my extended family members who are more Med than me to put this pathetic cope to rest, especially considering many of them literally have blue eyes and/or lighter brown/dirty blonde hair.

Last edited:
Just gonna leave this here:

View attachment 1138201

@Copexodius Maximus @anandkonda
Are you med? You sound like you are coping.
2. Aside from the skin-tone, a lot of them have features that are classifiable as "European" as opposed to more MENA; also the picture focus specifically upon these few guys, looking at the background reveals more Whiter individuals.
3. On your point about phenotype, I've already addressed how the Med pheno is different compared to MENA phenos: From a SMV pheno matters more, but from a racial realist POV genes matter more.

I've stated many times, I am 1/4 Med: I have an Atlantid pheno according to @wereq & have been asked if I was French once.

I wish I could show some pics of my extended family members who are more Med than me to put this pathetic cope to rest, especially considering many of them literally have blue eyes and/or lighter brown/dirty blonde hair.
CC: @LesscoBlob @Puppeter @Arnocel

Also @wereq

I've stated many times, I am 1/4 Med: I have an Atlantid pheno according to @wereq & have been asked if I was French once.

This isn’t a “race realist” forum, this is a blackpill forum. So it’s obvious which definition I’m going to go by. And there are many meds in my city and you can easily tell them apart from normal whites most of the time. Saying they have other features that make them closer to whites than mena is pretty irrelevent, as sand niggers are on the same spectrum as meds and white. Just a more subtropical variety. Meds are somewhere in between those two, depending what part of medland.

Wereq beats him tbh.

I've stated many times, I am 1/4 Med: I have an Atlantid pheno according to @wereq & have been asked if I was French once. Aside from some names of my relatives, no one ever has been able to discern they are North-Central Italian.

@Copexodius Maximus is literally jewish, so everything he says is invalid and a plot to destroy the white race.

Wereq beats him tbh.

@Copexodius Maximus is literally jewish, so everything he says is invalid and a plot to destroy the white race.
I think the opposite. Whites should bleach the whole world due to being better looking.

CC: @LesscoBlob @Puppeter @Arnocel

Also @wereq
Bro stop listening to stuff made by a LITERAL jew. You do know that every time he goes to the Synagogue, the preaching from the Rabbi is a guide on how to destroy White people, Christianity and "the Roman Empire", right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back