Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POV: You meet an IT member IRL and she says you're an incel because of your "muh personality"

I remember when I played mass effect legendary edition, I didn't punch her in every game except 3, because my dumbass wasn't paying attention during the paragon/renegade check.

I remember when I played mass effect legendary edition, I didn't punch her in every game except 3, because my dumbass wasn't paying attention during the paragon/renegade check.
I didn't even know she existed in my first playthrough. Although I didn't spend as much time in the story as I did in the multiplayer. What sucks is the LE didn't include the multiplayer.

What sucks is the LE didn't include the multiplayer.
Bro ME3 multiplayer was so fucking fun. I remember that DLC with the collectors came out and I got the OP as faurk collector adept and some N7 classes and did all of the maps on insanity. I hope if EA publishes a Dead Space 2 remake they don't make motive gut the multiplayer like they did with me3.

Bro ME3 multiplayer was so fucking fun. I remember that DLC with the collectors came out and I got the OP as faurk collector adept and some N7 classes and did all of the maps on insanity. I hope if EA publishes a Dead Space 2 remake they don't make motive gut the multiplayer like they did with me3.
Andromeda fucked up the multiplayer with the GODAWFUL map design along with the vertical gameplay. I think you might be mistaken, there isn't an insanity difficulty for multiplayer. Do you mean Platinum?

Andromeda fucked up the multiplayer with the GODAWFUL map design along with the vertical gameplay. I think you might be mistaken, there isn't an insanity difficulty for multiplayer. Do you mean Platinum?
oh yea, I meant platinum. forgot they changed the naming for some reason. Also, I never played Andromeda so that's probably a good thing

oh yea, I meant platinum. forgot they changed the naming for some reason. Also, I never played Andromeda so that's probably a good thing
Andromeda was absolutely fucking god awful. Did you ever solo platinum in ME3 co-op?

Did you ever solo platinum in ME3 co-op?
No, I was like 11-12 when I played me 3 so you can imagine I wasn't very good. I only played platinum with some of my online friends at the time.