Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ppl should invest in bleach, for cleaning the piss off of boomers gravestones

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Boomers are panicking :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: They know they will have a hellish time in the nursing homes with abuba mugakbir taking care of them, eating watery non nutrient potatoes from school kitchens (made on the side).

Its their own fault for having too few children. Karma´s a biatch.

I predict that many will steal the inheritance from millions of children worldwide, and leave them destitute in apartments with no hope of ever having a life of their own as they enter their 30s (and some are waiting for inheritance from parents even into their 40s). Demons is what boomers are. They dont have to wait until death to give inheritance to children, they can willingly do it way before to help their kids along, but none do. I mapped my home town and saw that in over half of all houses, there lives ppl aged 50+. Their millenial kids (mostly) are shoved off into apartments. They are giving their kids the inheritance when they turn 38/42ish, its too late.

I even remember how my town was in the early 2000s, it was paradise (comparatively speaking, of course it was hell even compared to the 70s & 80s). Cinema, bath-house, no litter, no graffiti, no immigrants, more kids, youth centers, family gatherings, less ugly communist block houses, more stores, better quality of games & movies, nice library without noise. I say as Marquis, i give this society 1-2-3 years tops. Mad Max, TWD, The Road inc..

Last edited:
Piss, defacement, broken gravestones, thats what i predict will happen. Flowers and lights on them? pff HAHAHAHHA. I seriously believe this will happen. Even if the state/other relatives make u give em a stone, they will get smashed.

Last edited:
Boomers are panicking :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: They know they will have a hellish time in the nursing homes with abuba mugakbir taking care of them, eating watery non nutrient potatoes from school kitchens (made on the side).

Its their own fault for having too few children. Karma´s a biatch.

I predict that many will steal the inheritance from millions of children worldwide, and leave them destitute in apartments with no hope of ever having a life of their own as they enter their 30s (and some are waiting for inheritance from parents even into their 40s). Demons is what boomers are. They dont have to wait until death to give inheritance to children, they can willingly do it way before to help their kids along, but none do. I mapped my home town and saw that in over half of all houses, there lives ppl aged 50+. Their millenial kids (mostly) are shoved off into apartments. They are giving their kids the inheritance when they turn 38/42ish, its too late.

I even remember how my town was in the early 2000s, it was paradise (comparatively speaking, of course it was hell even compared to the 70s & 80s). Cinema, bath-house, no litter, no graffiti, no immigrants, more kids, youth centers, family gatherings, less ugly communist block houses, more stores, better quality of games & movies, nice library without noise. I say as Marquis, i give this society 1-2-3 years tops. Mad Max, TWD, The Road inc..

View: https://youtu.be/i7yeiO-UZoM

Incels.png

May all boomers burn in hell.

Well I think I'd enjoy giving them some tough love and telling them to

pick yourself up by your bootstrap kiddo! (literally)
that diaper ain't gonna clean itself!
can't rely on abuba to clean your own mess up for you...
I don't think you want a handout do ya??
well that sounds like a you problem :feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back