Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Practicing gratitude has helped me cope with inceldom a lot

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
The fact that I am an incel used to gnaw at me a lot. I felt frustrated and angry every day. But gratitude has helped change a lot of that and given me more peace of mind. Yes, it sucks that I have to be incel, but the gratitude pill has made me appreciate my life despite this. Almost 30 and I think of all the unfortunate souls that have died before ever reaching this age. I think of all those living in squalor today, simply wishing they could have a decent meal. I am grateful that I have simple things like a bed and roof over my head, and extra money to spend how I please every month.
I have adopted this attitude of gratitude and detachment because there's absolutely no point in letting things I cant control bother me. It's also helped me appreciate every day more and to take life less seriously: all my future plans could end tomorrow; I could get killed in a car accident or shot at random or whatnot.

Good for you. Whatever helps you cope i guess

enormous cuck cope, not even proper schadenfreude

recollection of death puts everything into perspective