Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Prague shooter kills 15 was inspired by russian foid school shooter.

dziki_dzik

dziki_dzik

Banned
-
He was most likely incel. No manifesto so far except few posts on telegram where he used broken russian language (he was in love with that foid)
The same foid as in this thread https://incels.is/threads/14yo-russian-foid-shoots-up-school-and-herself.551369/ Teenpill strikes again.
David Kozák / David, [09.12.2023 20:03]
This is going to be my diary of how I go about skoolshuting.

David Kozák / David, [09.12.2023 20:03]

David Kozák / David, [10.12.2023 10:18]
I was very much inspired by Alina...very much.

David Kozák / David, [10.12.2023 10:19]
Fucking fuck, she certainly didn't kill much, I'll try to fix that

David Kozák / David, [10.12.2023 10:36]
I'd like to introduce myself, my name is David.

I want to do skulshuting and possibly suicide, Alina Afanaskina has helped me too much.

I always wanted to kill, I thought I'd become a maniac in the future... Then when Ilnaz did the shooting, I realized it's more profitable to do mass murders than serial killings. I sat. Waiting. Dreaming. I wanted to, but Alina was the last stop. It's like she came to my rescue from heaven just in time.

This channel will be closed for a long time, although I wanted to make it open initially, but then I read some instructions that it is better to open the channel a few hours before shooting. That's probably what I'll do.

This channel is a diary, where I will tell about my life before shooting.

David Kozák / David, [11.12.2023 5:55]
I've just been hated, hated, and will be hated by everybody. I don't give a fuck, because it's mutual))))

David Kozák [11.12.2023 7:33]
I will delete some posts from the diary, because sometimes in a state of passion I write such cringe (or something personal, forgetting that it will be read in the future).....

David Kozák / David, [12.12.2023 19:37]
Fucking day, fucking life.

David Kozák / David, [12/13/2023 14:01]
I drink tea and want to shoot myself

David Kozák / David, [17.12.2023 20:31]
I hate the world and want to leave as much pain as possible.

David Kozák / David, [17.12.2023 20:31]
Fucking creatures.

David Kozák / David, [19.12.2023 17:43]
I have a ringing in my ears...like some fucking fireflies. I wanted to rip my ears out.

Firefox WI9eyFa0qE

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill: (except she is dead too)

Last edited:
What a cuck
Simping normie became killer while he could bang easily :feelshaha:
He was 6,3 feet tall

Last edited:
where did you see his manifesto/diary

Doesn't have anything to do with muh inkwells. Guys a mogger, he just wanted to kill.

Doesn't have anything to do with muh inkwells. Guys a mogger
can't find any info about him having a gf if he had one he would bang her instead killing his dad and then a couple of students

can't find any info about him having a gf if he had one he would bang her instead killing his dad and then a couple of students
He was 6'3-6'4 according to police info and normie tier face
Incels 2023
He was just sick bluepiller simping for russian foid

Slavnigger went ER

He looks like low-tier normie or simply normie.
Probably never was treated like trash or bullied because of his looks.

What a retard jfl

He was just a psycho that wanted to murder people. Nothing inceldom related.

Drank one to many energy drinks mixed with vodka.

just in pretty boy chadlite shoits up school due to too many pussy

what a m,ogger he could easily ascend with another foid jfl dying over nothing. Wasting your good genes for no reason. The only thing i could think of why he did that is probably because he failed in college

The only thing i could think of why he did that is probably because he failed in college
Actually he was a superior student that even got some awards. He probably had severe autism and was true mentalcel that made foids to run away from him.

"""""''incel"""""""

Actually he was a superior student that even got some awards. He probably had severe autism and was true mentalcel that made foids to run away from him.
he was a slav mogger who could get sex the moment he registered on a dating app. He isn't by any definition an incel by the terms of his looks but could be a mentalcel as you said.

I hope no one is making him into a hero,there is never an excuse for murder,killing is never an answer!

Dude was between 6f3 and 6ft5. Which with a normie face makes him between chadlite (6ft3) and chad (6ft5). So the incel theory is debunked. Any other theories lads?

Lol what a cuck imagine being inspired by a foid

View attachment 1010686
Dude was between 6f3 and 6ft5. Which with a normie face makes him between chadlite (6ft3) and chad (6ft5). So the incel theory is debunked. Any other theories lads?
Lost his job maybe or his wife left him.Chads won't kill because chicks won't date them but they will kill if they think there family is taken away.

he was a slav mogger who could get sex the moment he registered on a dating app. He isn't by any definition an incel by the terms of his looks but could be a mentalcel as you said.
True.
a) 6'5
b) incel

^ Pick one. You cannot be both.

they say he was shy and quiet, probably autistic.

grinch slav literally stole christmas lol

easily be 6'5 incel