Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Predictions for 2024?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
I feel like there will be mass-scale chimpouts both domestically here in america as well as abroad. Everyone rushing to settle old scores while we undergo internal turmoil, like what is currently happening now.

Tarquinius

It'll have 365 days

Peace deal in Ukraine.

Repeat of 2020. Who knows what'll happen in Gaza but the kikes aren't losing lmao. Ukraine probably keep going, shitty attritional stalemate continues, maybe they try to force an agreement through before elections. IMO what you're talking about will happen but probably somewhere ahead in the 2030s. :feelshaha:

Nothing will happen and we will still be here rotting as usual

Same as the last 4-5 years

Repeat of 2020. Who knows what'll happen in Gaza but the kikes aren't losing lmao. Ukraine probably keep going, shitty attritional stalemate continues, maybe they try to force an agreement through before elections. IMO what you're talking about will happen but probably somewhere ahead in the 2030s. :feelshaha:
No one is gonna win in Ukraine I agree, but they're running out of things to throw at the Russians and will surrender eventually.

Millions of niggers will die

Peace deal in Ukraine.
Nah Russia will break through eventually. The war will be a failure though, even when they finish off the Kiev regime.

images
second-jetliners-terrorists-al-Qaeda-smoke-billows-crash-Sept-11-2001.jpg
Great Ape Takeover of Mankind

Nah Russia will break through eventually. The war will be a failure though, even when they finish off the Kiev regime.
ye this is what I mean. Ukraine put up a good fight and the k/d seems to be respectable but they don't have the manpower Russia has. I think Russia will keep the hohol oblasts they annexed, but they will see it's just a huge waste of money trying to rebuild war-torn lands and dealing with an extremely resentful population. I think the West will give the Ukrainian rump state aid but China might not want to do the same with Russia

IDK something like this.

Ascending by oneself

Chad will slay and women will remain whores in 2024

Everything will continue getting worse