Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Preferred eye color on females?

Ideal eye color on females?

• Green

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Hazel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Violet

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Red

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Gold/Honey

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Aqua

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other, unconventional color.

• Heterochromatic eyes

• Total voters
B

BottleFly

Greycel
If you could choose, what eye color would you prefer on a hypothetical gf?

Definitely red. It looks nice.

Blue is the most attractive eye color. But I don't think it's that much important personally, I'd be totally ok with whatever eye color a foid had.

Red is an attractive eye colour on a female.

I like heterochromatic eyes. That looks fucking cool, and it looks hot on women.

I prefer normal brown eyes, but it depends on the female, some eyes go better with certain features

Purple if it existed

Blue if real. Violet if Fantasy. Honey brown on certain women if ethnic, or spanish (my personal favorite).
The honey brown makes htem seem more real and it decorates a face better. sometimes the lightness on blue eyes makes me think of inbreeding or genetic mutation for some reason.
Red/ Yellow if I'm with a demon custom built warcraft character or some shit. we gotta get CRISPr going.

I'm seriously the only one who voted gold?

Blue is my favorite realistic color but I would kill for one with gold eyes. (Then again I'd kill for no reason at all if I wouldn't get caught so w/e.)

Red, gold, or black. But of all, I’d prefer gold.

Dark brown to black on white foids (yes I know true black eyes are almost unheard of on whites) is the most appealing to me.

My ideal foid would have light-brown hair and green eyes.

Men have preferences, women have STANDARDS

My oneitis and all my crushes had brown eyes and black/brown hair. So I'm going with brown.

Golden , I think golden eyes with brown skin looks cool it's a really nice contrast. It looks really cool , it's like real like anime , they look like real life demons. Here's an Eg

None tbh, color of the eye was never something I would notice in a foid, but foids in my country seem to be obsessed with blue/green eyes, as a light brown it's one more thing for them to dislike in me

Preferably Blue, or dark brown/black.

Blue eyes are best for everyone

Love those luminous green eyes.

Anything but brown.

Black or brown at least.

Doesn't matter if you have good face, are tall and have big dick

black, they look deep and soothing to me