Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pregnancy WRECKS women's bodies

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
Look at a woman's tits years after she had a baby and has had time to recover and you'll notice they're saggy and stretched out. I can tell when a woman has a kid even if she's thin, or even athletic/muscular. It can't be hidden and there are biological reasons for this.

I couldn't mind less if the babies were from me. I would love her and the baby until they die or until she cheats on me.

I couldn't mind less if the babies were from me. I would love her and the baby until they die or until she cheats on me.
Idk about all that but maybe it's better than nothing

Take the saggy tits pill ladies.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

cucked tbh. you would love and care for chad's kids and his cumslut

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

cucked tbh. you would love and care for chad's kids and his cumslut
no ofc i would paternity check them right at birth. what the fuck are you talking about? have you been eating bat soup again?

no ofc i would paternity check them right at birth. what the fuck are you talking about? have you been eating bat soup again?
i misread your post. i thought you said couldn't care less if they were from you meaning it didn't matter. but you meant that it did matter for the babies were yours. ok then my bad