Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Prepare for every non cucked man in America to get Rittenhoused.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Why are people creating a false narrative about this guy? We need to report the facts. This guy belonged to a BLM supporting group who wanted to police areas themselves.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1298506102049591296

He got into an altercation with a guy who chased him and tried to throw a molotov cocktail at him at the gas station. The guy he shot at the gas station was not trying to loot it, but did attack him so fair shot. He was then chased from the gas station into the position you see him in now. I don't like how people are turning this into propaganda as if he were some guy minding his own business who BLM set upon only to be saved by his firearm. If he hunkered down to defend a store, that would make sense, but running into trouble looking to be the police means he's no better than the rioters himself. He's basically another Raz Simone. Riot police do not run off guns blazing into angry crowds for good reason. He's a 17 year old out of stater who had good intentions but might have wrecked his life.
The guy who got shot first having an altercation with the shooter off camera:

View: https://twitter.com/unrulyforest/status/1298490137056346112?s=21

Ensuing chaos is seen in this video:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/igxbxt/higher_quality_version_of_the_entire_sequence_of/

I knew he was part of BLM. And I agree he's dumb for not staying in his state. But still this only happened because these riots are being allowed to spread and destroy.

Free him. Fuck dirty communists and pedophiles.

As to whether a vigilante forfeits his right to defend himself, if such vigilante behaviour is indicative of prior intent or a desire to take someone's life, that's something that the courts should at least consider in the trial phase.
He probably went out there wanting to kill crazy thugs. I don't think it's wrong for someone to go out and pick fights with potential murderers, so he can kill them before they kill other people.

So what? You mean rioters don't have constitutional rights? You either have probable cause or you let them go.

This is cuck logic. "I don't think the cops are doing anything about paedophiles, so I'm going to hunt down paedos myself." No, the perceived inaction of law enforcement doesn't give you a license to act on their behalf, what the fuck kind of rationale is that?

The jackass didn't even live there, he lived in another state, he travelled elsewhere to deputize himself as some sort of guardian, he inserted himself into a volatile situation and of course it escalated. If he was in his home and a bunch of robbers were trying to break in, that would be another issue entirely, but this idiot was out looking for trouble.

Rioting in the street is probable cause to keep them off the street. If current measures can't keep them off the street, new measures are needed.

Also, he didn't instigate this. They pulled guns on him first. Self defense, pure and simple. If I go into the hood armed, even if I hope someone pulls a gun on me, if they threaten me with a gun I get to defend myself.

Rioting in the street is probable cause to keep them off the street. If current measures can't keep them off the street, new measures are needed.

No, it isn't -- if you can't prove in court that someone was doing anything more than simply being there. The cops don't get to change the rules because the current rules aren't working.

No, it isn't -- if you can't prove in court that someone was doing anything more than simply being there. The cops don't get to change the rules because the current rules aren't working.

What? So if I'm an arsonist, how do they keep me off the streets? Because they tend to keep arsonists off the streets. Except now, for some reason.

What? So if I'm an arsonist, how do they keep me off the streets? Because they tend to keep arsonists off the streets. Except now, for some reason.

They arrest you and gather the evidence that is necessary to charge you.

In a chaotic situation, they don't have enough resources to detain and charge every participant.

The skateboard faggot grabbed his gun, which is why he got shot. Also this idea that you owe someone trying to beat you to death an honourable battle to the death is nonsense.

I agree that it's nonsense, I support shooting anyone who gets violent with you. But do the courts? I remember a case about a woman, a WOMAN, who shot her husband in matter-of-fact self defense, and the courts still debated "Yeah but did she need to use a gun?"

They arrest you and gather the evidence that is necessary to charge you.

In a chaotic situation, they don't have enough resources to detain and charge every participant.

But in a chaotic situation they're still obligated to keep the peace. Public safety trumps every other issue. That's why we do things like call in the National Guard.

based.
he shouldve killed more people

What a cancer these rioters are, feds need to march in and crack their skulls.
and send their leaders to guantanamo
He mustve felt like he was playing CoD zombies

Last edited:
@tehgymcel420 @wereqryan
Rittenhouse is getting defended by the alt-right and conservatives rn while getting hated on by leftists.
If he looked like an ethnic non-black male he would have no supporters nor be a focal point in the news. He'd likely just be sent to prison without much fanfare.

Public safety trumps every other issue.
No it doesn't. That's not how the law works.

If you don't have enough evidence to charge someone who is currently detained, then you let him or her go.

No it doesn't. That's not how the law works.

If you don't have enough evidence to charge someone who is currently detained, then you let him or her go.

That is how the law works. If there's unrest in the city, it's the authorities' job to quell that unrest. That's how it's always worked. In times worse than these, and in times calmer than these. You don't just let rioters go.

That is how the law works. If there's unrest in the city, it's the authorities' job to quell that unrest. That's how it's always worked. In times worse than these, and in times calmer than these. You don't just let rioters go.
Here's the thing: state and local authorities have a legal obligation to respect a person's 4th Amendment rights. They don't, however, have a legal obligation to quell an unrest in any particular manner or fashion. Do they have a political obligation to? Yes. But you're confusing two very different concepts. Side note: they don't have a legal obligation to arrest or charge any particular person either.

To respect someone's 4th Amendment rights, that means letting them go (after all, every individual is afforded the presumption of innocence) if you don't have the evidence necessary to win a probable cause hearing beyond a certain period of time, which in most cases is 48 hours. If more evidence turns up a few weeks or months or even years later, you can re-arrest that individual after obtaining a warrant. How is that difficult to understand?

The thing is you, like most normies, don't know how the law works. You think you know how the law works because you can't envision a society in which the law works another way, and because you think that's how the law should work.

Disregard that, I looked into it and they pulled guns on him. 100% justified, a travesty if he gets so much as a community service sentencing.
I don't know wtf is going on in the west right now. I'm rotting safely in neetdom though

What a cancer these rioters are, feds need to march in and crack their skulls.

The man is completely justified, without that gun he probably would've been killed.

Sounds cucked, he's a grown ass man and has the right to own a gun, he defended himself against people trying to harm him, he's the first trupmfag i see that i support (i usually dislike them and their behavior) and @JohnWickCel isn't taking part in the cultural war, he clearly doesn't take any side just take his own side, you sound very cucked.
Vigilantism is normalfaggot behaviour. If he was going about his own business or defending his own home, it would be another issue.

Here's the thing: state and local authorities have a legal obligation to respect a person's 4th Amendment rights. They don't, however, have a legal obligation to quell an unrest in any particular manner or fashion. Do they have a political obligation to? Yes. But you're confusing two very different concepts. Side note: they don't have a legal obligation to arrest or charge any particular person either.

To respect someone's 4th Amendment rights, that means letting them go (after all, every individual is afforded the presumption of innocence) if you don't have the evidence necessary to win a probable cause hearing beyond a certain period of time, which in most cases is 48 hours. If more evidence turns up a few weeks or months or even years later, you can re-arrest that individual after obtaining a warrant. How is that difficult to understand?

The thing is you, like most normies, don't know how the law works. You think you know how the law works because you can't envision a society in which the law works another way, and because you think that's how the law should work.

If the police observe you committing a crime, they have probable cause to detain you. That's how they detain people, that's what jail is. As opposed to "prison."

No it's not, you're the one acting like a normalfag.
"No, you're a poopyhead!"

Oh, grow up.

You and I both know that only burgernormies are crazy enough to entertain the idea of 17-year-old untrained civilians being allowed to own semi-automatic rifles, let alone allowing them to walk around in public with those weapons to ostensibly "keep the peace".
If the police observe you committing a crime, they have probable cause to detain you. That's how they detain people, that's what jail is. As opposed to "prison."
You're missing the point. You can read, can't you?

If I'm not mistaken, you're complaining about rioters being arrested and then released the same day. I'm simply pointing out why the police are releasing individuals they arrested earlier in the day -- it's because they are legally obligated to release individuals if they choose not to charge them within a set period of time.

Last edited:
Hopefully he is an incel and court understand he was defending himself but I am pretty sure the courts will fuck him over to keep the sjw and blm fags happy.

Vigilantism is necessary, you keep your neighborhood safe so your house stay safe, the same way you keep your neighborhood clean so dirt doesn't accumulate i front of your house.

The same way that paedophile hunters run stupid stings so they can virtue-signal on YouTube? :feelskek::feelskek:

In any case, that wasn't even his neighbourhood, the kid crossed state lines to defend a gas station. :feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back