Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Prescreening for a job

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Yeah that's a term where they interview you briefly before a real interview jfl. It's almost like a speed dating session
I got a call from a potential employer. The HR person was a foid of course, and asked me a couple of questions. She did call me at a bad time (was at my currentjob), and I asked her to wait a minute while I stepped outside for privacy. Then it was a short conversation about my education and experience. The point is to screen applicants. The problem is, I'm monotone and sometimes stutter, so i sound really stupid to normies. After the call, I decide to look the foid up, and she has no background in my line of work, majoring in a stupid non-STEM degree, yet she's making decisions. This idea of employees being hired on the basis of a "good match" is fucking moronic, and clearly only made a thing when foids began to influence workplaces. Gone are the days where you were hired for just knowing your shit
In the meantime I see foids getting hired shortly after graduating or getting promoted within a year or less.

she has no background in my line of work, majoring in a stupid non-STEM degree, yet she's making decisions
In the meantime I see foids getting hired shortly after graduating or getting promoted within a year or less
Ragefuel. I really hope WW3 starts and nukes get dropped on major cities soon :feelsree:

I see that shit all the time too. Dumb bitches with no experience or relation to the field doing all the recruiting. It happened to me just the other week. Some foid on linkedin asks me if I want to interview for a job that is way over my experience level and pay grade. I knew something was up so I checked her profile and it turns out she had only been a recruiter for 1 month and she only has a degree in communications. Keep in mind she was working for a major consulting company. Recruiters are literally just make work jobs for women JFL

Yeah that's a term where they interview you briefly before a real interview jfl. It's almost like a speed dating session
I got a call from a potential employer. The HR person was a foid of course, and asked me a couple of questions. She did call me at a bad time (was at my currentjob), and I asked her to wait a minute while I stepped outside for privacy. Then it was a short conversation about my education and experience. The point is to screen applicants. The problem is, I'm monotone and sometimes stutter, so i sound really stupid to normies. After the call, I decide to look the foid up, and she has no background in my line of work, majoring in a stupid non-STEM degree, yet she's making decisions. This idea of employees being hired on the basis of a "good match" is fucking moronic, and clearly only made a thing when foids began to influence workplaces. Gone are the days where you were hired for just knowing your shit
In the meantime I see foids getting hired shortly after graduating or getting promoted within a year or less.
this is the major problem for incels and "careers", these careers are gate kept by these pathetic discriminatory foids, who also know jack shit about any technical elements and hire on the chad only pass system.

I think i got "screened" out of a job recently as i tried to get a computer science gig at a really low end eg monkey work for near minimum wage full time at an agency, guess who they hired just weeks after, CHAD AGAIN

At this point the black pill is merely a crystal ball so you can predict with 90% accuracy almost every major event in yours and others lives to a pretty miniscule degree

Yea it’s so much easier for a foid to get in basically any job