Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

President Nixon was racist to indians jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-

" indians are the most sexless people"

He called them" nothing" and "pathetic"

He said "indian women are undoubtedly the most unattractive in the world" "disgusting"

He described indians as "slippery and treacherous people"
Kissinger responded "the Indians are bastards anyway"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Keep in mind these are just the leaked tapes, im pretty sure most presidents and cucks in power in jewmerica are racist against curries, some are just better at hiding it

" indians are the most sexless people"

He called them" nothing" and "pathetic"

He said "indian women are undoubtedly the most unattractive in the world" "disgusting"

He described indians as "slippery and treacherous people"
Kissinger responded "the Indians are bastards anyway"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm indian and I have to agree tho

He's not wrong.

the best looking indians are the more white looking ones, dark skin indians are beyond unfuckable in foids eyes

Black women are objectively the most unattractive women in the world. Maybe abos are uglier.

Indians as in Hindu dindus or redskins?

Due to personal enmity of President Nixon & Henry Kissinger for India, they aided China to become economic and military might with the result that now China is a problem for the USA.

The most sexless, nothing, these people. I mean, people say, what about the Black Africans? Well, you can see something, the vitality there, I mean they have a little animal-like charm, but God, those Indians, ack, pathetic. Uch
Sounds like something @dominic would say. :feelskek:

He might've been referring to Native Americans tho because he, like the other presidents before him, saw them as a hinderance in wanting to claim their land.

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03

He might've been referring to Native Americans tho because he, like the other presidents before him, saw them as a hinderance in wanting to claim their land.

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03
Its an Indian news agency

It's over when the most powerful man on earth thinks you are subhuman

Jfl, it's good for curries when people think this about currywhores, no one likes to cocksuck mayofag jew worshipping president of US, I bet he had better opinions about noodlewhores for you know what:feelsthink:
And he said this at a time when Indian Army was steamrolling across Bangladesh and IAF destroyed his beloved Chuck Yaegar's plane who was then having a good time in Pakistan. No doubt this enraged Nixon who sent 7th fleet only to FK off cos of Soviet submarines surfaced out of the blue near his fleet

Last edited: