Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pretending women are human is so tiresome and I'm done with it

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I've been playing nice nearly my whole life with what is functionally a retarded degenerate hostile petty vindictive parasite. For what? To reduce the chances that they don't get their army of retarded simps to attack me. I do not want to live in a nation where they have rights even if it meant a major drop in standard of living.

as an ethnic, considering :foidSoy: to be humans is cucked since all :foidSoy: consider ethnic males to be animals.

they should be stripped out of rights, billions of :foidSoy: must die

as an incel, considering :foidSoy: to be humans is cucked since all :foidSoy: consider incels to be animals.

they should be stripped out of rights, billions of :foidSoy: must die
FTFY the idea that women see some ethnic chad worse than us whitecels is just absurd. Us whitecels are in the same boat as you, if anything worse due to cucked laws and a much bigger simp problem. How many pleasant interactions with toilets do you think I had in my life? JBW is not helping if it was the answer would not be countable on one hand and I am counting basic manners or not overt hostility as pleasant.

I've been playing nice nearly my whole life with what is functionally a retarded degenerate hostile petty vindictive parasite. For what? To reduce the chances that they don't get their army of retarded simps to attack me. I do not want to live in a nation where they have rights even if it meant a major drop in standard of living.
Absolutely bro we must build a world for incel men