Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based pretty much the only reason i come here anymore is for the racist threads

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i couldn't care less about inceldom discussion, which is just faggots repeating the same shit over and over again - yeah we get it; i don't bother with sewers much since it's full of dilating loser cunts who think anyone respects a high post count, i just dart straight into the offtopic lounge and see if anyone is being racist. man... i am very upset to often see a lack of racism. this is not good! i can not be the only the only klansman on .is. alas! i am no one man army.

.is belongs to 21/22 cels now ! gtfo granny

It does get repetitive and when it doesn't it just some low quality baits kek, that's why most of my threads are in lounge not even about inceldom.

I do be disliking niggers tho the ones that go outside of their countries aka africa

Fucking white trash. Go back to Europe

why? there are too many shitskins in europe.
We dont want you any more in our lands.

Asia for yellows, Africa for blacks, America for Natives and blacks, Australia for natives, yellows, browns and blacks.

We dont want you any more. The white man is the devil.

Go back to Europe

Asia for yellows, Africa for blacks, America for Natives and blacks, Australia for natives, yellows, browns and blacks.

Go back to Europe
Based but let me fuck the mayo foids

Australia for natives,
if you knew the first thing about australia you would know that here was just bush before europeans settlers came, therefore it is rightful european clay

if you knew the first thing about australia you would know that here was just bush before europeans settlers came, therefore it is rightful european clay
No we dont believe that. The whites must go we dont want them any more.

Go back to Europe
Shitskin cope i hope you die from starvation or drown in sea trying to live in our perfect countries
Low iq savage

No we dont believe that.
yeah you're right. aborigines had a highly technological society and sent the first boomerang came into space until teh huwhite devil came. stupid shitskin.

Shitskin cope i hope you die from starvation or drown in sea trying to live in our perfect countries
Low iq savage
you're cool bro.

I didn't say that :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Why would you want fuck mayo foids though?

They have too many evil spirits though. They way they fcuk dogs, practice wican witchcraft or satanism, have abortions thinking there is no spiritual repurcussions ,you just creating problems for yourself. But do what you want.

Why would you want fuck mayo foids though?

They have too many evil spirits though. They way they fcuk dogs, practice wican witchcraft or satanism, have abortions thinking there is no spiritual repurcussions ,you just creating problems for yourself. But do what you want.
Can't get any Asian ones

Low iq savage
Yeah perfect only so long the US$ is used as the petro dollar. We are working on that though.

Thtas why white devil Americans attacked Sadam Hussain, Khadafii and now Russia. But every time the devil attacks his economy gets weaker and weaker due to the strain and it will eventually collapse either from the wars against our freedom fighters or from a new currency system

Enjoy now while the nice times last because they will end in our life times

yeah you're right. aborigines had a highly technological society and sent the first boomerang came into space until teh huwhite devil came. stupid shitskin.
We dont care if aboroginals were technology this or that, white man this or that. It makes no difference that we simply want you out and that is it.

We dont care if aboroginals were technology this or that, white man this or that. It makes no difference that we simply want you out and that is it.
i does make a big difference. if your race didn't get past the stone age you deserve to be wiped out and have your homelands occupied to a superior race

i does make a big difference. if your race didn't get past the stone age you deserve to be wiped out and have your homelands occupied to a superior race
Bro That is just white people coping trying to justify why the fcuk we shouldnt do unto them as they did unto us.
Seriously brocel fcuk white people, destroy that devils economy built on our blood, send the beast away from our lands and fight him none stop every where the animal appears.
Emmigrate to their countries enmass and if they dont open their borders than stop buying their products untill they open the borders.
Keep fighting so that their economy is strained that way we force the woman to also work and that way the whites stop breeding and we keep breeding.

loop help GIF by Doze Studio

Bro That is just white people coping trying to justify why the fcuk we shouldnt do unto them as they did unto us.
Seriously brocel fcuk white people, destroy that devils economy built on our blood, send the beast away from our lands and fight him none stop every where the animal appears.
Emmigrate to their countries enmass and if they dont open their borders than stop buying their products untill they open the borders.
Keep fighting so that their economy is strained that way we force the woman to also work and that way the whites stop breeding and we keep breeding.
if you watch the national geographic and see the slow gazelle get overwhelmed by the lion we say to ourselves that that is darwinism. same for humans.

i love this thread tbhqh

if you watch the national geographic and see the slow gazelle get overwhelmed by the lion we say to ourselves that that is darwinism. same for humans.
I dont know about Darwinism. I just like right wing politics thats all.I dont hate whites, I like white racists because they dont get angry if I tell them they are white filth, they just say ethnics are filth back and they agree we should be segregated.

So about your Darwinism. That white bitch is not reproducing enough children for the white race to remain strong. I suppose the white bitch is the weak link in the white mans chain. So the white man is a weaker , inferior species compared to us superior specimens. Islam is superior, black African culture is superior, latino culture superior. In 100 years what the white demographics of the West look like?

So about your Darwinism. That white bitch is not reproducing enough children for the white race to remain strong. I suppose the white bitch is the weak link in the white mans chain. So the white man is a weaker , inferior species compared to us superior specimens. Islam is superior, black African culture is superior, latino culture superior. In 100 years what the white demographics of the West look like?
disappearing doesn't make you inferior. i guess dinosaurs are inferior to bacteria and cockroaches then with that logic

disappearing doesn't make you inferior. i guess dinosaurs are inferior to bacteria and cockroaches then with that logic
according to white peoples religion of Darwinism yes dinosaurs are logicaly inferior . They are extinct and cockroaches are going strong

according to white peoples religion of Darwinism yes dinosaurs are logicaly inferior . They are extinct and cockroaches are going strong
no, that is according to you, stupid mud-dweller.

no, that is according to you, stupid mud-dweller.
If whites are such wonderful,high iq brilliant people then why exactly now since they cant colonise as they please is their research and discoveries dropping?

When the races of the earth could not fight back that is when the whites were making technological advnaces but now that the humans are fighting back all of a sudden Europe stagnates, is discovering nothing. Americas team of researchers are actually high iq black, brown and yellow immigrants who green card maxx.

What happened to the whites now all of a sudden when we fight back now? That means whites are not brilliant. They simply oppressed us at the time in humanity when such discoveries like electricity were to be discovered because of progress in knoweledge which came from all of humanity. Astrology not white, navigation not white, maths not white, physics not white. Yes they added to it but they did not create it they simply used what was already there and just did research on it which lead to discoveries.

Whites are not high iq so let them die out.

Astrology not white, navigation not white, maths not white, physics not white. Yes they added to it but they did not create it they simply used what was already there and just did research on it which lead to discoveries.

actually whites are still inventing and discovering to this day. these fields are almost completely white collectively from antiquity, the enlightenment and the modern age. brb finding the abo equivalent of da vinci. brb finding the negroid equivalent of newton.

go rue over it, mud dweller

actually whites are still inventing and discovering to this day. these fields are almost completely white collectively from antiquity, the enlightenment and the modern age. brb finding the abo equivalent of da vinci. brb finding the negroid equivalent of newton.

go rue over it, mud dweller
Dude you coping really hard here.

Just because a useless white man writes that nonsence in a book now we must believe this rubbish. Fact is that the whites burnt every library in none white lands but kept the knoweledge only amongst themselves. Go to any museum in the West and you will see thousands of stolen artefacts from none white lands. Why are so fixated on refusing to return all these things? Because they are sucking off of none white spiritual energies. Whites are just useless vampires.

I suppose you are American. Even your culture is negro in origins. European culture comes from Egypt through the Greeks then Romans. Europe developed nothing on their own ever.And by the way Egyptians are not European white, maybe lite skin tone but not European.

Give back all the stolen land and wealth and lets how brilliant whites are then. They wont be able to do anything. They just thieves and liars writing their nonsence books thinking we must believe their rubbish.

Btw read about the Romans wrote about the British and Germanics when they first met them. They were savage barbarians. So what wonderful beautuiful high culture can you show before Greeks went to Egypt. Nothing what so ever except savagery.

lol. Go back to Europe we dont want you anymore
If whites are such wonderful,high iq brilliant people then why exactly now since they cant colonise as they please is their research and discoveries dropping?

When the races of the earth could not fight back that is when the whites were making technological advnaces but now that the humans are fighting back all of a sudden Europe stagnates, is discovering nothing. Americas team of researchers are actually high iq black, brown and yellow immigrants who green card maxx.

What happened to the whites now all of a sudden when we fight back now? That means whites are not brilliant. They simply oppressed us at the time in humanity when such discoveries like electricity were to be discovered because of progress in knoweledge which came from all of humanity. Astrology not white, navigation not white, maths not white, physics not white. Yes they added to it but they did not create it they simply used what was already there and just did research on it which lead to discoveries.

Dude you coping really hard here.

Just because a useless white man writes that nonsence in a book now we must believe this rubbish. Fact is that the whites burnt every library in none white lands but kept the knoweledge only amongst themselves. Go to any museum in the West and you will see thousands of stolen artefacts from none white lands. Why are so fixated on refusing to return all these things? Because they are sucking off of none white spiritual energies. Whites are just useless vampires.

I suppose you are American. Even your culture is negro in origins. European culture comes from Egypt through the Greeks then Romans. Europe developed nothing on their own ever.And by the way Egyptians are not European white, maybe lite skin tone but not European.

Give back all the stolen land and wealth and lets how brilliant whites are then. They wont be able to do anything. They just thieves and liars writing their nonsence books thinking we must believe their rubbish.

Btw read about the Romans wrote about the British and Germanics when they first met them. They were savage barbarians. So what wonderful beautuiful high culture can you show before Greeks went to Egypt. Nothing what so ever except savagery.
ULTRA GIGA HIGH IQ USER :feelsahh:

germans evolved though, unlike shitskins who eat off the floor and produce a dozen inbred subhumans after fucking their cousins

''wah wah no you can't score that goal, referee he's cheaaaaaaaating. FOUL, FOUL. FOUL.''

that's what you sound like. anyway, shitskins really don't have much to ''steal'' from except natural resources like minerals, which is your property as much as it was the dinosaurs back then. you have no technology to steal since you are a backwards ape.

I am a good racist! I will get first place, thanks to my new BMW M3 GTR!

germans evolved though, unlike shitskins who eat off the floor and produce a dozen inbred subhumans after fucking their cousins

''wah wah no you can't score that goal, referee he's cheaaaaaaaating. FOUL, FOUL. FOUL.''

that's what you sound like. anyway, shitskins really don't have much to ''steal'' from except natural resources like minerals, which is your property as much as it was the dinosaurs back then. you have no technology to steal since you are a backwards ape.
lol

i am tired brocel, you dont even know European history but call yourself KKK. I have to explain everything to you slowly. You would know that those Germans you talking about there would throw their shit and piss right in front of their own homes onto the public streets where horses, dogs and all the local neighbourhood pets would also leave their droppings. Those people were diseased and wretched fillthy beigns untill the 1800's only after they started colonising, stealing, enslaving did they begin to progress.
The whites wouldnt even wash their asses or bathe. It is the Moors who had to teach Germanics and Francs how to bath. Go read your history okay. Even in the palace of Versailles the elites of France would shit and piss in the hallways leaving the shit and piss to lay there for days because they bulit that building with no toilets, no nothing.

shows Amerimutt whites are mixrd breeds they dont even know anything and need an ethnic to teach them but whats new that goes to show that whites are animals

lol

i am tired brocel, you dont even know European history but call yourself KKK. I have to explain everything to you slowly. You would know that those Germans you talking about there would throw their shit and piss right in front of their own homes onto the public streets where horses, dogs and all the local neighbourhood pets would also leave their droppings. Those people were diseased and wretched fillthy beigns untill the 1800's only after they started colonising, stealing, enslaving did they begin to progress.
The whites wouldnt even wash their asses or bathe. It is the Moors who had to teach Germanics and Francs how to bath. Go read your history okay. Even in the palace of Versailles the elites of France would shit and piss in the hallways leaving the shit and piss to lay there for days because they bulit that building with no toilets, no nothing.

shows Amerimutt whites are mixrd breeds they dont even know anything and need an ethnic to teach them but whats new that goes to show that whites are animals
lmao the shitskin talking about how dirty europeans were hundreds of years ago, meanwhile you have corpses floating down the ganges and ragheads fucking goats in the current year of 2022. also, the first flushing toilets were invented in greece, meanwhile mud dwellers still take dumps on the side of the road because they aren't potty trained

I hate racists tho
because you are an insentient subhuman

This site is literally /pol/ 2.0 and everyone here is genuinely racist idk what u mean by lack of racism

This site is literally /pol/ 2.0 and everyone here is genuinely racist idk what u mean by lack of racism
pretty much, mang.
I've never had a stronger hate for some races until they confirmed my beliefs on this forum.

it's over

t. steve bannon shill