Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Prettyboys vs Chads

What is more important?

• Masculine features

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Pretty features

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★★
What is more important, or could it be a situational thing?

It is much easier to prettyboymaxx vs. chadmaxx and both get equal treatment from foids. The only tradeoff for going the pretty boy route is that you get less respect from other males than if you chadmaxxed.

Pretty boys are chads.

I'm an extremely youngcel so it's pretty features but when you're in your mid 20s or older it's masculine features. It's best to have a mix of both though.

Masculine features for sure, it attracts way more women

Masculine chads will always mog pretty boys. Also why wouldn't JBs be attracted to masculine chads?

Im a pretty boy and a chad ngl but more of a chadlossus due to my strong jawline and height (6’8) :feelsLSD: (in Donkey Kang country for the nintendolossus)

depends on age
but overall masculine features are more universally advantageous
pretty features only have some utility in youth

pretty for loli, masc for roastie :waitwhat:

Overall Chads mog; they get more respect from other males and agepill affects them in less drastic way
But prettyboys can slay prime jbs with less effort

Overall Chads mog; they get more respect from other males and agepill affects them in less drastic way
But prettyboys can slay prime jbs with less effort

I think younger foids look for pretty boys, as they get older they look for more masculine features. brutal tbh.

muscles and height beat a twink face for most years in one's life, though not the most important years

They're the same thing.