Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Prigozhin is starting a civil war in Russia

This shit is fucking crazy lol

What a shitshow. Is 25k of soldiers enough to take over the capital?

What a shitshow. Is 25k of soldiers enough to take over the capital?
The whole Russian army is on the front lines in Ukraine, and it seems most Russian military are not attacking Wagner.

Prigozhin has a super good chance at taking down Putin. I will not be surprised if Putin drops a tactical nuke on Progozhin like right fucking now and stops this immediately. It could happen.

The whole Russian army is on the front lines in Ukraine, and it seems most Russian military are not attacking Wagner.

Prigozhin has a super good chance at taking down Putin. I will not be surprised if Putin drops a tactical nuke on Progozhin like right fucking now and stops this immediately. It could happen.
Realistic scenario. Putin doesnt seems like a guy who would step down.

Chances are not very high but I'd love to see Putin deposed just so I could enjoy the seething of my fellow Serbs who like Putin more than Russians do.

Wtf that fat jew might actually win this :feelskek:

Wouldn't that violate some international agreements? And cause WW3 or something?

Apparently Putin has left Moscow :feelskek: Holy fick I can't believe this is actually happening. Massive lifefuel. We got our entertainment for weeks or months coming.

pwc5kn2r2x7b1.png

Wouldn't that violate some international agreements? And cause WW3 or something?
How exactly do you think anyone is gonna stop Russian from nuking themselves?

How exactly do you think anyone is gonna stop Russian from nuking themselves?
He doesn't have to nuke them lmao

That would me massive overkill and turn public opinion against putin among ruskis

Apparently Putin has left Moscow :feelskek: Holy fick I can't believe this is actually happening. Massive lifefuel. We got our entertainment for weeks or months coming.

pwc5kn2r2x7b1.png
This might kind of over then, does that Wagner jew have that much power?

I think there's more than meets the eye

Progozhin might son have control over a nuke, there's a missle base on the road to Moscow.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/14hqf60/the_nuclear_weapons_storage_base_near_voronezh/

Seems to be what they are going for, this stuff's just been going up to eleven again and again since it started:worryfeels:.

Slavs man… I hope Russia becomes Balkanized and destabilizes the word further

Chances are not very high but I'd love to see Putin deposed just so I could enjoy the seething of my fellow Serbs who like Putin more than Russians do.
Serbians are well known to suck up and ass lick any Russian they come across

Looks like all over already. Are you fucking kidding me? Prigozhin is such a fucking weakass loser I hope Putin clips him next week.