Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL princess_kitty is ugly as fuck my god

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
and now that I think about it, I've never seen an attractive foid that browses IT or similar subreddits. I wonder why that is? Maybe it's because attractive foids are smart enough to realize constantly ridiculing other's beliefs will not get them to change their minds and their time is better spent enjoying life. Watchdogging hate websites is the FBI's job. not yours. Every person that frequents IT kinda seems like a loser to me, but you're welcome to prove me wrong, IT.

Not only ugly, but also dumb. A cute little tree house is where smelly baboons like you live. Your attempt at persuasion is rather bad, which is not surprising for a stupid, unemployed monkey, whose only ability is to sell pictures of her ugly baboon ass to old mentally ill men. This other idiot thinks that visiting a forum is simping. :feelswhat:

315aqa52

I still think this is an alt of that beaner fag from Argentina or whatever shithole he was from.

No stacy and becky have time to visit some obscure forum about lonely guys , they are busy travelling and having fun.

Have you seen her husband? :feelskek:

Yo has anyone got pics of zmandude? :feelskek::feelskek:

Not only ugly, but also dumb. A cute little tree house is where smelly baboons like you live. Your attempt at persuasion is rather bad, which is not surprising for a stupid, unemployed monkey, whose only ability is to sell pictures of her ugly baboon ass to old mentally ill men. This other idiot thinks that visiting a forum is simping. :feelswhat:

View attachment 546688
Using the same silly reasoning I could say that the pharmaceutical and mental health industries monetize problems as well, but of course she'd come up with a reason as to how it doesn't apply to them. Funny thing is that this place has never hurt me, which is more than can be said for the previously stated industries when it comes to one of my family members. Not to mention how I've gotten more out of venting here than I ever did from medication or therapy.
No stacy and becky have time to visit some obscure forum about lonely guys , they are busy travelling and having fun.
Very few normal people are on IT, and the few who are don't tend to post much.

and now that I think about it, I've never seen an attractive foid that browses IT or similar subreddits. I wonder why that is? Maybe it's because attractive foids are smart enough to realize constantly ridiculing other's beliefs will not get them to change their minds and their time is better spent enjoying life. Watchdogging hate websites is the FBI's job. not yours. Every person that frequents IT kinda seems like a loser to me, but you're welcome to prove me wrong, IT.
This is her husband :lul::lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/chadsriseup/comments/gu72z4/my_first_attempt_at_lifting_100lbs/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/chadsriseup/comments/gu72z4/my_first_attempt_at_lifting_100lbs/fsi49qa?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/chadsriseup/comments/gu72z4/my_first_attempt_at_lifting_100lbs/fshl5f2?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

Last edited:
Where can I see pics of her?

edit: nevermind, I found them.
Holy shit, she would've roped years ago if she was a male.

in 2021 no woman is 'ugly' anymore. at this point any woman can be attractive enough for a man if she is not deformed and does the bare minimum to appear human.

Imagine having such shit form that people are worried in the comments that you might hurt yourself with 100 lbs LMFAO :feelskek::feelskek:

My 14 y/o female cousin could probably do a better job than he did :feelskek:

Princess-kitty isn't a foid. It's that soy man Roberto something and he's from Brazil and been larping as 10 different people, including an Asian foid one time. That mulatto foid you guys keep showing is his "girlfriend" and she had a completely different name. Do 2021cels really? There was even a whole thread on it.

Every decent looking foid dont have a time to browse incels subreddit and websites. If she really makes the money on onlyfans then the situation is even worse than i thought, she is legit 1.5/10 and looks 40 at 24, i cant imagine who would pay for that.

Every decent looking foid dont have a time to browse incels subreddit and websites. If she really makes the money on onlyfans then the situation is even worse than i thought, she is legit 1.5/10 and looks 40 at 24, i cant imagine who would pay for that.
she probably makeup maxxes and just doesn't post those photos on Reddit. (I doubt it though.)Have you seen tiktok? Some of these women be looking like their looksmatch on here without makeup.

she probably makeup maxxes and just doesn't post those photos on Reddit. (I doubt it though.)Have you seen tiktok? Some of these women be looking like their looksmatch on here without makeup.
Youre right and also add filters and photoshop and simps will thirst for anything. Once i saw a guy on youtube photoshopping a pizza into attractive woman.

I still think this is an alt of that beaner fag from Argentina or whatever shithole he was from.
Brazilian sigma :feelspuke:
He was a major thorn in the side of the redditcel community before the great crackdown of 2021

I’m not saying this to be rude or to get at her because she is against “us”, but I can honestly say she is one of the ugliest women I have ever seen.

I get the impression that IT is full of trannies, homosexuals, ugly females, and giga trucels in denial. Basically the true garbage of society that makes us look good by comparison.

But because these mentally ill, retarded, and degenerate trannies, homosexuals, and ugly females have had smoke blown up their ass by society, they have become uppity and think they are superior to the widely despised incels (as dictated by their precious media). The reality is quite different.

I get the impression that IT is full of trannies, homosexuals, ugly females, and giga trucels in denial. Basically the true garbage of society that makes us look good by comparison.

But because these mentally ill, retarded, and degenerate trannies, homosexuals, and ugly females have had smoke blown up their ass by society, they have become uppity and think they are superior to the widely despised incels (as dictated by their precious media). The reality is quite different.
Being a tranny is the worst thing one can be. Literally lowest of the low.

why must there be so much hate in this world?

Whole thing has to be a larp, no one would pay to see a foid like that on OF :feelspuke:

it's from venezuela one of the worst economies in the beaner region. imagine posting on inkler forum 24/7 while you are starving, priorities i guess
Whole thing has to be a larp, no one would pay to see a foid like that on OF :feelspuke:
tutorial mode

Brazilian sigma :feelspuke:
He was a major thorn in the side of the redditcel community before the great crackdown of 2021
Brazil sigma? :lul:
No there was some other guy from Venezuela (thanks @Misanthropy1 ) who is mod on IT and was found larping as a foid on different accounts. He has similar writing style and account names as this "princess_kitty14" suspect, which is why I'm pretty sure it's him.

View attachment 546688
she feels accomplished for being an OF hoe she cucks her JBW colonizer cuck hubby. She is an absolutely shameless amoral bitch

My point exactly about the 'women' on FDS. I mean if you were so high value as you say you are you would not be seething online, instead you'd be exploring the whole world for FREE.

Forget Stacy/Becky these are land whales that even pookie wont touch

View attachment 546688
Oh no the admins are monetizing our traffic :soy::soy::soy:.

Truly never began for this subhuman nigger goblina

Bitch looks like someone I used to play ball with.

We all had to start somewhere. I could barely benchpress 75lbs when I started gym last year.
Bench press and deadlift are not comparable

Damn lol when you said Princess_kitty, I was expecting someone who looks like Belle Delphine not a too much testosterone and less estrogen having lady.