Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pro black Dr Umar johnson caught giving his number to a white toilet

• Thread starter Darkness to light
  • Start date
Somebody already posted this

chad and tyrone alike need to be publicly castrated/disemboweled

King Rick and the Milwaukee Black Panthers were handing out money to local Black sows years ago.

Black males are the noodlewhores of the male gender. Except noodlewhores are desired and can actually date/sellout enmasse.

Black males aren't desired at all by white, asian, or hispanic foids but only the morbidly obese or low class ones. But when they DO get the opportunity to date out for whatever reasons they got going for them, they behave exactly like noodlewhores.

Blacks really are the lowest of low

Black males aren't desired at all by white, asian, or hispanic foids but only the morbidly obese or low class ones. But when they DO get the opportunity to date out for whatever reasons they got going for them, they behave exactly like noodlewhores.

Correct.

1 UnsourcedAnon

oh that guy, I’ve seen some of his videos but he does speak the truth sometimes. He does have a doctorate so ye he is a Dr

Every thread about a black male on incels.is that’s not about blackcels will lead to attacking them in some how it’s an interesting pattern

Every thread about a black male on incels.is that’s not about blackcels will lead to attacking them in some how it’s an interesting pattern
I noticed that as well. Even in a safe space you’re still getting attacked. I guess that’s just life smh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back