Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pro gamer chink foid fired after saying "short men don't have human rights."

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
7b9296710baa004e977bc8d173d10012.jpg

Professional Tekken player Tanukana has been booted from Osaka-based esports team Cyclops Athlete Gaming for remarks she made about men’s heights during a livestream.

Cyclops Athlete Gaming competes in first-person shooters like PUBG, Call of Duty, and Rainbow Six Siege as well as fighting games like Tekken. She has been featured in the mainstream Japanese press, including this clip from newspaper Kobe Shimbun. She was, as Kotaku’s Ian Walker previously wrote, a rising star.

In a February 15 stream, Tanukana said, “Men who are under 170 cm (5 ft 6.9 in) don’t have human rights.” She added they should look into getting bone-lengthening surgery. (According to Healthline, the average height for men in Japan is 170.8 cm or 5 ft 7.2 in.)

Last edited:
meanwhile she looks like a monkey

ashamed this chink is a tekken player. hope acid gets poured on her face (in tekken)

yet she'll still have orbiters apologizing for her and simping, sending her money for her streams so she can recover from this horrible loss.

I’m 174 , wish I was 5.9

How the fuck do face > height fags cope

A lot of Japanese women do, heck among Asians in general. It's the bone structure, personally I find "money faces" hot, but her disgusting opinion makes her an unattractive person.

(Had a funny image but couldn't insert it as it's on my phone and can't upload from device.)

This is why you don't let toilets into spaces made by and for low status men. Imagine if she said "niggers don't deserve human rights"

This is why height >>>>> everything. In fact, today when I got up from my seat a foid was shocked and said "you're tall!"
Exactly. Jfl at the irony

It's insane to me how a foid could be so twisted and bitter for literally no reason at all even after having everything handed to her on a silver platter

I've read some news and JP twitter thread. Seems like Tanukana being toxic, sharp-tongued and foul mouthed is already known for long.

One of her clip on her Tanuradio show, showing her seriously lash out at her hater telling that people "who can only give bad memory should just kill themselves. Really just kill themselves. Really just kill yourself. If you continue that (behavior) just kill yourself as soon as possible. It really drives me mad!" She then continue to bash people who, she acknowledge, to not have any good point in their life, who is ugly, can' play games, literally the "thrash of the trash" who constantly badmouth her to just kill themselves. She seems really-really mad at the times.

Well I think she is, if we used western terminology, a "toxic" gamer. She is very outspoken even though she knows that that is not a good thing to say mean things at other people when she's a famous person (At the same clip, she said "why I as a pro gamer can't say such things (kill yourself), when the other party (haters) can say whatever the hell they want?").

She acknowledge her action, she doesn't run from it. She said in twitter yesterday that she regret her bad comments, that it is unbecoming as a eSport player and member of society to said such remarks and deeply apologizing for that.

It's regrettable that it comes to this, there is only a handful of good woman Tekken player, and losing another one is just bad. One thing we should know is that hater and toxic community is also exist in Japan, and it's also very bad to the point that a prominent Tekken player lashing out to them in frustration. She of course should handle it better, but for outspoken people like Tanukana, just sit up and absorb the hate is unacceptable. She now have to reap what she sow, and have an ample time to think about it. But it is still a loss to Tekken community.

Last edited:

holy shit she's so masculine, especially for an asian women. legit statistical anomaly

and her massive ass bug eyes and ugly face make her look like a legit caricature, hope she dies a painful death.

Attachments

• 1645142819682.png
    1645142819682.png
    189.3 KB · Views: 135
This shit really happens? Jfl

Punishment wasn;t severe enough. They should make this disgusting animal suffer

She shouldnt be there in the first place

Thanks for telling me, i should die and i have no human rights

damn based japan, korea also seems to have enough of the whole pussy-pass government

Isn't that the average height for most asian guys.. what a disgusting judgemental creature.

foids are totally not monkey brain. kek

Stupid bitch she deserves a lot worse than that

eh she doesn't look that appealing, even to a ricecel:dafuckfeels:

so much cope here , shes the pinnacle of female SMV for a lot of men in the west..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back