Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pro player's career ruined by his looks

633ab8c44d423e0018201020

another dude who received a lot of hate because of his face reveal...
UGLY MEN ARE DESTINED TO DEATH
That guy looks perfectly normal. Infact he might be above average.

I made a post about this a while ago. Some of the comments he got were sad.

I hate that guy, he acts like a dickhead and people respect him because he is 2m tall.
I don't like him either he is ego inflated scumbag. No wonder when he's a massive tallfag.

Poor guy Sub5s can`t have shit in life

I hate that guy, he acts like a dickhead and people respect him because he is 2m tall.
I don't watch streamers at all. I've watch one of his streams just to see what's soo entertaining but i find him boring.

I don't watch streamers at all. I've watch one of his streams just to see what's soo entertaining but i find him boring.
I dont also but sometime get yt recommendations.

Your looks are your life

This is how our society will collapse, since many man who are proffesionals aren't good looking and when the bluepill cracks completly they understand that there is no insentive to work or improve yourself if you are still going to be treated like crap.

Neetlife is going to become the norm for many man.

it's brutal shit man. Rehab Room has been proving the blackpill for years but normies would rather stay delusional.
the way he says 'brutal and collect'.

Brutal beyond over for ratatouillecels

Poor guy has no redeeming qualities other than being white, I guess his hair growth is good since he is young too.

Alot of these people escape into these games to escape reality ,most likely because of looks , or mental issues or autism or whatever . His biggest mistake was ever doing a face reveal in the first place. He could have made millions and stayed relevant for a long time. There's many YouTubers who never face reveal and do well.

Still , that doesn't excuse the miserable feminine beta males who anonymously insult and troll people on the Internet. Sad all round

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmPEMd9hrUE&ab_channel=kauzey

Over for ugly men in the gaming community I remember when the biggest trucels used to cope with gaming literally overweight ugly men with poor hygiene used to be the ideal image of a gamer and now all of those prettyboys invaded our spaces and turned gaming into dating and all of thoView attachment 1050827se filthy e-girl foids.
That guy was a pro-player so how were his looks relevant to anything ? When it comes to pro-gaming being incredibly
good at a game is GENETICAL and this guy had a talent and still couldn't make it despite his skills due to his looks.

Brutal. Extreme gaming skills and talents can't make up for his subhuman face. No chin and no lower third = no life.

"You look tired" meanwhile bro is just existing. People keep telling cels to just lifemaxx not realizing the only thing they lack is looks.

Also im damn sure 80% of this forum mogs him.

i remember watching his face reveal transpire irt, brutal how his pheno killed momentum for his career.

its like that youtuber that showed his face on his 1 million subscriber celebration adn then killed himself it was over when it began viewership also dropped for him because the viewers couldnt stand him being a hideous incel

2024 01 14 214936

He looks like the foid on this picture, when she's not wearing makeup.

That guy looks perfectly normal. Infact he might be above average.
Yeah, kind of exotic but not really bad, judging by this single image.
Even if it' bad, he has the right basis, a surgeon could turn him easily into a *H*TN

Even the uploadER of this video called Dizzy ugly by titling the video “how dizzy’s ugly face reveal destroyed his careER”, when the title could communicate the same message without needing to contain the word “ugly”.

BRUTAL

Screenshot 20240131 083841

Mitten squad died after his face reveal; another gamER. Apparently he was drinking 1.75L of whiskey every day

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmPEMd9hrUE&ab_channel=kauzey

Over for ugly men in the gaming community I remember when the biggest trucels used to cope with gaming literally overweight ugly men with poor hygiene used to be the ideal image of a gamer and now all of those prettyboys invaded our spaces and turned gaming into dating and all of thoView attachment 1050827se filthy e-girl foids.
That guy was a pro-player so how were his looks relevant to anything ? When it comes to pro-gaming being incredibly
good at a game is GENETICAL and this guy had a talent and still couldn't make it despite his skills due to his looks.

"Jabbi heroic"

View attachment 1052234

Mitten squad died after his face reveal; another gamER. Apparently he was drinking 1.75L of whiskey every day

Damn, dude was only a year and a half oldER than me but he looks a decade oldER than me due to the damage he did to his body from alcohol abuse

He doesn't deserve the hate but there's always a space on the forum for gamercels

Looks 4/10
wtf. He’s a 2/10 why the fuck does this forum overrate so hard. A 4/10 is a standard LTN no LTN would have their entire careers destroyed over smth like this

Last edited:
wtf. He’s a 2/10 why the fuck does this forum overrate so hard. A 4/10 is a standard LTN no LTN would have their entire careers destroyed over smth like this
Women get underrated white men get overrated.

Gets mogged by noodle streamer
“Jbw” :soy:

Women get underrated white men get overrated.
No this forum just overrates the shit out of everybody. Women are also not underrated it’s usually lower tier ones are overrated higher times are underrated

Jflflflfl

Realest comments

He mogs you

Nah he’s same looks level as me.

My facial structure and facial features are bettER than his so I face-mog him, also I’m 5’7 but he’s 5’3 or 5’4, so I also height-mog him

but im a dark brown shitskin whereas he’s white, so he race-mogs me and complexion-mogs me.

OvERall, I’m a 3/10 and he’s a 3/10, We r same looks

He’s not avERage though, he’s a 3/10. The avERage looking male doesnt have a significantly recessed chin, significantly weak (almost non-existent jaw) and prey eyes (bug eyes).

You can’t be significantly below avERage in most or all aspects of physical attractiveness, and still somehow be classified as “avERage”, that makes no sense lol