Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My cousin can't find a job in his business career because he is obese.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
Not only is lookism affecting relationships, but it is also a filter for finding a decent job. I currently have a family member who is out of work, in the business field, and he has had thousands of interviews, and they won't let him because of his obese and ugly appearance. If he were a female land whale they would hire him to "equalize the company's parity positions" at what point is it all over for men?

thats what u get for being fucking fat jfl

Has he tried loosing weight?

I was exiled from (earlier ostracized) my college for being fat. I'm officially still a student, but those normscums are glad they don't see me

definitely fixable so its his fault

definitely fixable so its his fault
A female whale still gets hired, otherwise the bitch cries discrimination. Let's be more empathetic with men. That's why bitches put their feet on us.

A female whale still gets hired, otherwise the bitch cries discrimination. Let's be more empathetic with men. That's why bitches put their feet on us.
whales should be thrown into the sea not hired. Fat hoes dont deserve jobs for being gluttonous greedy fatsos either. I'm just saying that obesity is something you can fix rather easily compared to a sub5 face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back