Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pro Russia meme thread

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
That's my start rest is up to you guys @DarkStarDown

Attachments

• meme12.jpg
    meme12.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 57
  • meme14-1097x1536.jpg
    meme14-1097x1536.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 55
@VitaminS @RealSchizo @Ron.Belgrade @wereq

Last edited:
its cool to see the pro-russian community here. ironic how the globohomo force that cries freedom of speech censors anything that is supportive of the east

its cool to see the pro-russian community here. ironic how the globohomo force that cries freedom of speech censors anything that is supportive of the east
Also, diversity - which hates every authentic expression of non-Christcucked cultures, such as genital mutilation or child sacrifices or holy war.

That said, Putin is widely considered to be a CIA agent in Russia proper. The Westerners worshipping him are usually brain-damaged.

Ershvbolote used to have plenty of delicious memerinoes in his videos.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQqUwnaup4w

Even doe Ukraine is more tolerant towards Nazis whereas Russia will throw you into prison for not sucking Kremlin cock.

Even doe Ukraine is more tolerant towards Nazis whereas Russia will throw you into prison for not sucking Kremlin cock.
Who's pro family and pro Christianity and anti LGBT? Not the jewkraine.

You can polish a turd but it's still excrement no matter what you do with it.

Plus Zelenksy and Putin are both Jewish puppets.

Those NATOnized pro-Soylensky types are all effeminate who fall for western propaganda like a woman watching TV ads.

Those NATOnized pro-Soylensky types are all effeminate who fall for western propaganda like a woman watching TV ads.
High IQ grey. You need to postmaxx one of these days also get a profile pic use a Russian one.

The last time I checked, it was the Greek Catholics who sent their clerics into the army, whereas the Orthodox church has never condemned the Ukrainian invasion of Donbass. And it's the Greek Catholics who are like the IRA of the Slavs, whereas the Russians are Marxist below, money-grubbing above. So lmao yikes.

(I hate them all because they all suck Jewish cock.)

In the West everyone is cucked. In the Ukraine, the soldiers at the front don't care, they fight for the Jewish monkey, be it Jesus or Zelensky or
Putain.

That said, Putin is widely considered to be a CIA agent in Russia proper. The Westerners worshipping him are usually brain-damaged.
Nope. That would be Soylensky. Putin is a nationalist who refused to sell out his country to globohomo.
Attacks ad hominem are so low effort that they may be considered a female trait for practical terms

Get two more in on this thread so you're 100 posts count wise. 202 and you can go-to the sewers and get yourself out of grey status
I guess it would be this comment! :)

Putin is a nationalist who refused to sell out his country to globohomo.
Putin is literally killing its own country by waging a fake and gay pseudo-war that is preparing Russia for a NATO nuclear attack though? While also flooding Russia with Turkroach immigrants? AND presiding over draconian anti-male AND anti-nationalist laws? Like wtf are you even smoking, Putin hates the nationalist word as much as Biden would hate if called "racist". Putin is constantly raving about "nationalists" in the Ukraine (which don't exist, sadly, I'm the only one such here).

ZOV Slava Rossiya.
VDV 45th Spetsnaz Brigade, Wrecked Ukraine at Hostomel

Putin is literally killing its own country by waging a fake and gay pseudo-war that is preparing Russia for a NATO nuclear attack though? While also flooding Russia with Turkroach immigrants? AND presiding over draconian anti-male AND anti-nationalist laws? Like wtf are you even smoking, Putin hates the nationalist word as much as Biden would hate if called "racist". Putin is constantly raving about "nationalists" in the Ukraine (which don't exist, sadly, I'm the only one such here).
I see no evidences for any of that. Putin rebuilt russian defense capabilities over the years and is taking action in Ukraine after russian legitimate security concerns were dismisssed by the west. Russian materiel production can't be matched by the western industrial base.
Russian nuclear triad is more advanced and robust than those from the west.
Nationalism have different meanings in the west-alligned and the global south. Orkranian "nationalist" are dying for for the benefit of US, while in Russia nationalists defend their country from ending up like soykraine.

All white on white krieg except ww2 is ((()))

Attachments

• FxSdTdOaQAAt6VW.jpg
    FxSdTdOaQAAt6VW.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 27
  • FyQjWLWWcAAQzle.jpg
    FyQjWLWWcAAQzle.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 26
  • FyJKwz7aYAE63V9.jpg
    FyJKwz7aYAE63V9.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 26
  • fffd3509-8659-47eb-b862-04f4e158afad.jpg
    fffd3509-8659-47eb-b862-04f4e158afad.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 25
  • FzKVdeeWIAAxrsv.jpg
    FzKVdeeWIAAxrsv.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 25

Attachments

• F9Si1_2XsAAsEkd.jpg
    F9Si1_2XsAAsEkd.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 24
  • F7ZFs2tWkAAlOVY.jpg
    F7ZFs2tWkAAlOVY.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 24
  • F7ZH_qWXsAAYz7J.jpg
    F7ZH_qWXsAAYz7J.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 25
  • F7aQOFSXcAAX9cy.jpg
    F7aQOFSXcAAX9cy.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 24
I was going to make a thread(might still do) for sharing Russian music(Soviet, Monarchistic, Modern, etc).

I see no evidences for any of that. Putin rebuilt russian defense capabilities over the years and is taking action in Ukraine after russian legitimate security concerns were dismisssed by the west. Russian materiel production can't be matched by the western industrial base.
Russian nuclear triad is more advanced and robust than those from the west.
Putin has only damaged Russia's military over the decades - look at the garbage useless Black Sea fleet ships for one, or the Poseidon/Avangard nuclear dogshit for another.

Putin is intentionally losing the war by first pulling out from the left bank at Chernogov/Sumy in April 2022, then from the right bank at Kherson in November 2022, and has not destroyed a single Dnieper bridge yet - thus letting NATO supply the Ukraine without a hitch.

Even worse, Putin is trying to advance in the only fortified sector of the front - namely, in the Donbass. Which is pure sabotage and high treason. Imagine if Hitler had been having a go at the Maginot line for 2 years? Instead of going around it?

This is all common knowledge in Russia itself. Only Westerners are this retarded.

Putin has only damaged Russia's military over the decades - look at the garbage useless Black Sea fleet ships for one, or the Poseidon/Avangard nuclear dogshit for another.
Nope. You have unrealistic expectations if you think that only one side has losses in a conflict. Meanwhile Ukraine has not even a single ship left.

Putin is intentionally losing the war by first pulling out from the left bank at Chernogov/Sumy in April 2022, then from the right bank at Kherson in November 2022, and has not destroyed a single Dnieper bridge yet - thus letting NATO supply the Ukraine without a hitch.
Conspiracy theory with no evidences to support it. Russia bluffed in the beginning of 2022 to try solving it on the cheap. Ukraine capitulated but Boris Johnson bribed Soylensky into sacrificing hundreds of thousands of ukrops for the benefit of the west.
Better for Russia to face NATO weaponry now in a controlled environment like Ukraine than in a future World War.
Even worse, Putin is trying to advance in the only fortified sector of the front - namely, in the Donbass. Which is pure sabotage and high treason. Imagine if Hitler had been having a go at the Maginot line for 2 years? Instead of going around it?
Donbass is right at the border. You expect Russia to teleport directly to Lvov? Donbass is the only region worth anything in Ukraine. it is where the population is pro-Russia and the natural resources are.
Maginot line? the closest to that one gets is the Surovikin's line. Additionally the larger the troops density the more effective is the demilitarization process.

This is all common knowledge in Russia itself. Only Westerners are this retarded.
This is common knowledge according to bs western propaganda. Soykraine is literally being a whore of the west.
You must go back to propaganda school, comrade. This cheap propaganda effort is ineffective

Attachments

• GJSHJw7XQAA-J8D.jpg
    GJSHJw7XQAA-J8D.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 22
I don't care either way, this war doesn't effect me in anyway.

Putin is literally killing its own country by waging a fake and gay pseudo-war
Putin is based for getting Russians killed tho

æ

Attachments

• outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 23

Attachments

• GJIKzrAWsAAXq7Y.jpg
    GJIKzrAWsAAXq7Y.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 20

Attachments

• Ukrainian_flag_explained.jpg
    Ukrainian_flag_explained.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 15
  • GJHQhXVWsAAuVkW.jpg
    GJHQhXVWsAAuVkW.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Ukrainian_flag_use.jpg
    Ukrainian_flag_use.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 14
  • GJds90faIAAhnop.jpg
    GJds90faIAAhnop.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 14

Attachments

• GJ2EBBBXAAA5a9M.jpg
    GJ2EBBBXAAA5a9M.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 12
  • GJ2EBBNW0AAN3GQ.jpg
    GJ2EBBNW0AAN3GQ.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 10
  • GJ2BIypacAAYji_.png
    GJ2BIypacAAYji_.png
    387.3 KB · Views: 12
  • GJ2AG_HXYAA51W4.jpg
    GJ2AG_HXYAA51W4.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 11
  • GJ18uEsW4AABLtU.jpg
    GJ18uEsW4AABLtU.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 11
Jewlensky would be dead after all this War shit

Jewlensky would be dead after all this War shit
Nah he will be living in either Poland or America in some mansion doing TED talks about how he fought for democracy.

Attachments

• Challenger2 Ukraine.png
    Challenger2 Ukraine.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 11
  • GJ3K9BGbgAATPD8.jpg
    GJ3K9BGbgAATPD8.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 11

Attachments

• GJ7AdH8WMAA8zK-.jpg
    GJ7AdH8WMAA8zK-.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 6
My house was robbed when I was in a psychward and it ended up in the hands of some big drug dealer/methheads who got stung. This is fucked there's going to be a big investigation for sure and I'm one of the only ones that's going to not get fucked. I only found it out now. Other than maybe on hate speech. I need anything remotely glowie deleted this chat deleted and my account temporarily banned.

My house was robbed when I was in a psychward and it ended up in the hands of some big drug dealer/methheads who got stung. This is fucked there's going to be a big investigation for sure and I'm one of the only ones that's going to not get fucked. I only found it out now. Other than maybe on hate speech. I need anything remotely glowie deleted this chat deleted and my account temporarily banned.
I am sorry about that. The forum won't allow me to delete my posts here

Attachments

• GJ2L6zEXUAAS42s.jpg
    GJ2L6zEXUAAS42s.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2
  • GJ19yU7XUAASLA_.jpg
    GJ19yU7XUAASLA_.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 2