Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Probably doing chemical castration soon

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
That's what i'd probably do in the future. Get some money to chemicalcastratemaxx, and devote my life to science and mathmatics like some of the greatest scientists.

Last edited:
Giga cucked, basically surrendered what makes you alive to soyciety :feelswhat:

Brocel is absolutely obsessed with his STEM masters degrees and studycucking. I don't know how you can cope with education man. That shit makes me wanna rope after a few hours of banging my head against a desk trying to understand it.

@YuiIsMyCope type beat (he is a faggot)

Are you trying to get rid of ur sex drive or ur "love" drive? Chemical castration may not work for the latter.

I'd advise that you don't.

Cuck if u do tbhngl

Brocel is absolutely obsessed with his STEM masters degrees and studycucking. I don't know how you can cope with education man. That shit makes me wanna rope after a few hours of banging my head against a desk trying to understand it.
It’s cope or rope

That's what i'd probably do in the future. Get some money to chemicalcastratemaxx, and devote my life to science and mathmatics like some of the greatest scientists.
Yes, please. Please go and study hard, get a job, have a scientific breakthrough that will help a society that hates you.
To top it all of, chemically castrate yourself so you won't have any offspring in the society which you dedicated your life to.
Definition of a GIGACUCK. Sure that you aren't a foid? Better check for a vagina down there.

Yes, please. Please go and study hard, get a job, have a scientific breakthrough that will help a society that hates you.
To top it all of, chemically castrate yourself so you won't have any offspring in the society which you dedicated your life to.
Definition of a GIGACUCK. Sure that you aren't a foid? Better check for a vagina down there.
guess i'd change my mind now

no i'm not doing it

Wouldn't he have no children anyways due to being Incel?

Well yes, most likely, but it's a matter of principle.
JFL if you think i'd actually do it

also "do it" and "dewit" are two different meanings