Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

problem with getting girls other than look

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
is that we inkwels are very stressed and sad. our faces are depressed all the time, at least my is

but its cus am programmer so i never smile as i spent most of my time in front of pc. why would i smile or talk to my pc????

thats why my face gives sad/stressed/depressed vibes. if i was spending time between people all the time it would appear less stressed and more human

tldr being programmer makes you look like an autist and cripples your social skills no matter how confident you are

What kind of retarded cope is this.

It doesn't matter if chad looks depressed or sad, he still slays. There are chad programmers that work more hours than you and still don't look stressed because of face halo.

This vibe nonsense is cope. You're just ugly and have shit genetics. Being a programmer doesn't matter

if i was spending time between people all the time it would appear less stressed and more human

Wrong. You think if you did a different job that you wouldn't look like an autist? Think again.

Last edited:
What kind of retarded cope is this.

It doesn't matter if chad looks depressed or sad, he still slays. There are chad programmers that work more hours than you and still don't look stressed because of face halo.

This vibe nonsense is cope. You're just ugly and have shit genetics. Being a programmer doesn't matter

if i was spending time between people all the time it would appear less stressed and more human

Wrong.
'chad programmer' cope. most programmers are introverts cus it requires ton of time learning spent being alone. chad would get autism instantly and go out to his bois or girls.

'chad programmer' cope. most programmers are introverts cus it requires ton of time learning spent being alone. chad would get autism instantly and go out to his bois or girls.
Wrong again. It seems like you're just an ugly autist, which is fine dont get me wrong.

This post just seems like an excuse for you to mention you're a programmer and whine about it when in reality

A. You chose to do it.

And

B. It has nothing to do with your inceldom

Wrong again. It seems like you're just an ugly autist, which is fine dont get me wrong.

This post just seems like an excuse for you to mention you're a programmer and whine about it when in reality

A. You chose to do it.

And

cope. chad programmers (if they exist) are less attractive than chads non-programmers

A. You chose to do it.

And

why do you think women dont code? cus they dont have to, they prefer spending time with people

why they prefer spending time with people? cus they always get praised complimented and treated specially.

and chads are the same way

STOP CHERRY PICKING LMAO
wtf is that bullshit XD 95% of coders are men, then some percent are trannys, and then even less than that are wamen
You said "why do you think women dont code " I give you an example and you tell me im cherry picking. We arent arguing how many women vs men programmers there are. You made a retarded statement i destroyed it.

Anyway back to your other retarded statement.

"thats why my face gives sad/stressed/depressed vibes. if i was spending time between people all the time it would appear less stressed and more human "

You are ugly. Being a programmer has nothing to do with it. Stop coping. I'll end it here.

Last edited:
You said "why do you think women dont code " I give you an example and you tell me im cherry picking. We arent arguing how many women vs men programmers there are. You made a retarded statement i destroyed it.

Anyway back to your other retarded statement.

"thats why my face gives sad/stressed/depressed vibes. if i was spending time between people all the time it would appear less stressed and more human "

You are ugly. Being a programmer has nothing to do with it. Stop coping. I'll end it here.

Cope. i said women dont code, cus 90% of coders are male, if not more. stop coping. sure some woman will be a coder, but its cherrypicking

Cope. i said women dont code, cus 90% of coders are male, if not more. stop coping. sure some woman will be a coder, but its cherrypicking
Apparently you are both ugly and retarded.

I smell a humblebragging teenager. Also gorilla is right;

cope. the reason you are sad is because you are ugly

Smiling is bad though. It makes you come off as a beta male.

Girls only care for looks its a problem man