Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity ProLifePill: "Being pro life is an attack on all women"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Dude look at her name... Why do you even take such foids seriously? I mean if like she was something other than a cumdumpster for Chads and is literally a sex object over the internet her opinion would probably be taken seriously, but then again look at her name or whatever the fuck. :feelskek:

Sometimes I fantasize about a coordinated EMP attack on all major cities worldwide that will shut down the internet infrastructure and snuff the life out of these cancers that fester on, like these onlythots whores.

Being for government money going to services used by women is anti-male, since males pay most the taxes into the system while women use the services.

Ugly males breathing oxygen is attack on all women
Sometimes I fantasize about a coordinated EMP attack on all major cities worldwide that will shut down the internet infrastructure and snuff the life out of these cancers that fester on, like these onlythots whores.
I dream about that robot grenade from one of the latest transformers movies which would reduce foids first to bones then to ashes.

The words and the avi thumbnail together is hellfuel.

Tag it NSFW next time please, i was eating man :feelspuke:

Ugly males breathing oxygen is attack on all women

I dream about that robot grenade from one of the latest transformers movies which would reduce foids first to bones then to ashes.

Shes right, abortion is a right that should never have been given to foids. Yet retards like @PPEcel remain unconvinced

:feelsseriously: