Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Proof IncelTears primary purpose is to mock us

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
2 Hyrdogen atoms and an oxygen atom obviously but wanted to share.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/17h7jm6/someone_tell_him_about_birth_control_and_the/

With this thread our fellow cel @Linesnap99 he asked a reasonable enough question

Notice the top comments

Refusing to engage in any actual discussion, just the classic foid move of overvaluing sex, since its their sole value in life, it's their only rebuttal. Makes me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :reeeeee:

Only one of the users provides an actual response, lo and behold after briefly checking his post history, he is a male!
Foids are really just fucking retarded, incapable of a constructive discussion, seeking only to undermine us in the only way they know how "I was born with a vagina" :foidSoy:
Even then the cuck still insults Linesnap for no reason, I cannot recall him posting anything that I would consider extremely foid "repelling" FUCKING CUCK SIMPS :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I hope that Upset_Archer_1694, Honest-Teas, BoopEverySnoot and Eponarose have their privileged cunts forcefully raped until they bleed, cry and die. Fuck them
Faggot retarded foid reddit usernames too.

Why do foids only use the pill as protection ? There are dozens of other protections for foids
if they get a child the guy has to pay them money every month

why would you want to have sex with females tho ? hedonism sucks and it would just drag you down to a abyss of shallowness.
Killing them on the other hand........(in a sexual way).

Attachments

• b1a2412b448c9026f78fad1ebc6dc69b.jpg
    b1a2412b448c9026f78fad1ebc6dc69b.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 16
why would you want to have sex with females tho ? hedonism sucks and it would just drag you down to a abyss of shallowness.
Killing them on the other hand........(in a sexual way).
Remove their hands, making them easier to rape :hax:

putting your pp inside her only gives you empty happiness tho , not really worthy it....
I have never put my pp inside a woman so idk how it would feel :feelsseriously:

Fuck I got humiliated

We know this, they know this, everyone knows this, the difference is that it's fine because we are LE BAD and they love to generalize us and generalize everyone on this forum as being part of a hivemind... Check any IT comments and all of our very apparent different thoughts are discarded for the sake of individualizing. A random dude says he wants to have children, then they reply saying "erm I thought your genes were shit? Why do you want to have children them?" as if
a. some people here didn't believe that already
b. everyone here agrees completely on everything and thus the person saying that is a (my god!) a hypocrite

If you're feeling comical, you can easily compare the smear campaign against us with Stanton's 10 stages of genocide. But at least keep in mind that IT loves to pretend jokes aren't a thing that people do.

There is no reasoning with those people. You should ignore them because it means fuck all, in the end. They want us dead, they want us kicked off from our universities, fired from our jobs. But they can do fuck all, so all they can do is rely on the sad sacks that lurk this forum and spam shit on their epic subreddit. If you think about it from this POV, IT is quite pathetic.

We know this, they know this, everyone knows this, the difference is that it's fine because we are LE BAD and they love to generalize us and generalize everyone on this forum as being part of a hivemind... Check any IT comments and all of our very apparent different thoughts are discarded for the sake of individualizing. A random dude says he wants to have children, then they reply saying "erm I thought your genes were shit? Why do you want to have children them?" as if
a. some people here didn't believe that already
b. everyone here agrees completely on everything and thus the person saying that is a (my god!) a hypocrite

If you're feeling comical, you can easily compare the smear campaign against us with Stanton's 10 stages of genocide. But at least keep in mind that IT loves to pretend jokes aren't a thing that people do.

There is no reasoning with those people. You should ignore them because it means fuck all, in the end. They want us dead, they want us kicked off from our universities, fired from our jobs. But they can do fuck all, so all they can do is rely on the sad sacks that lurk this forum and spam shit on their epic subreddit. If you think about it from this POV, IT is quite pathetic.
Yeah not a hivemind, I always call the rape advocates retarded, they never practice what they preach anyway.
That subreddit though is mostly a hive mind, the difference is the point of that subreddit is pathetic, to be on it and contribute to it is a pathetic waste of time, this forum serves a much greater purpose.
Okay now that makes sense. That reply was way too sophisticated to have been written by a woman
Yep lol. Foids are only capable of stuff like "Ew inky!" :foidSoy: "We would never give you our rotten chad infested holes!" :foidSoy:
Although the cuck still had to insult us though, he needed to appear apart of the hivemind.

IT users should have been aborted

Yeah what @weaselbomber said are just the facts, they know it, we know it, redditmods know it. As a white person, as a male, as a straight person we've become desensitised to this double standard, it's so common that it's become a cliche to even mention it at this point.

Heck I remember inceltears closed up 2 years back, the mod didn't explicitly tell us why he did it but I think it was because he/she realized what a vile bunch of people they were and he just ended it. I don't know how it reopened, anyone have the story on that?

2 Hyrdogen atoms and an oxygen atom obviously but wanted to share.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/17h7jm6/someone_tell_him_about_birth_control_and_the/

With this thread our fellow cel @Linesnap99 he asked a reasonable enough question
View attachment 923683
Notice the top comments
View attachment 923692
Refusing to engage in any actual discussion, just the classic foid move of overvaluing sex, since its their sole value in life, it's their only rebuttal. Makes me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :reeeeee:

View attachment 923698
Only one of the users provides an actual response, lo and behold after briefly checking his post history, he is a male!
Foids are really just fucking retarded, incapable of a constructive discussion, seeking only to undermine us in the only way they know how "I was born with a vagina" :foidSoy:
Even then the cuck still insults Linesnap for no reason, I cannot recall him posting anything that I would consider extremely foid "repelling" FUCKING CUCK SIMPS :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I hope that Upset_Archer_1694, Honest-Teas, BoopEverySnoot and Eponarose have their privileged cunts forcefully raped until they bleed, cry and die. Fuck them
Faggot retarded foid reddit usernames too.

WOMAN TRYING TO TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE

(VETRAN LEVEL DIFFICULTY)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back