Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There IS No Distinction Between 'Vol'cel and 'In'cel

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
How you know women collectively decided to not sleep with him? Why would he be incel if there are worse looking guys getting laid?
We don't know!!! It's a blackbox. No one has all the answers. No one has dating down to a science.
All we know is that certain things,

Hypergamic place? Places composed mostly of above average looking people and taller than average.
Why average? Why not 51%? why not 49%?
ARBITUARY.

Well, all foids I've looked with disgust towards me
All foids in your local vicinity

I guess that's enough to know that >99% of those 4 billion wouldn't want anything with me
It isn't

I can't even believe you're making such a stupid claim that not one person out of 4 billion foids, mostly including sheboons, currywhores and noodlewhores will accept you :feelskek:
View attachment pri_46147023-e1499697864495.webp
4A6BE71F00000578 5530235 Battle A 15 year old girl is fighting a rare condition that make a 2

Last edited:
We don't know!!! It's a blackbox. No one has all the answers. No one has dating down to a science.

ARBITUARY.

It isn't
Because average men get laid, therefore men who are above that shouldn't have issues

ARBITUARY.

It isn't
Ok, so how you will ban someone? All the guy has to do is to say ''I can't get laid, let me in'' and you would let him, regardless if he gets leaked as a 8/10 guy.

You really feel comfortable sharing this place with good looking men? Regardless of knowing they do have far higher chances of getting laid, are better treated than you and probably despise you? You think your experiences will be similar? I'm not saying that it is possible to identify them, but if your rules were enforced, you would be consciously knowing that they would be here in large scale

Last edited:
Because average men get laid, therefore men who are above that shouldn't have issues
Prove it. Prove that every single person that falls above the 50% mark is getting laid and not one single person below that mark is getting laid. Good luck.
Ok, so how you will ban someone? All the guy has to do is to say ''I can't get laid, let me in'' and you would let him, regardless if he gets leaked as a 8/10 guy.
I don't give a FUCK. If a man isn't getting laid, he's NOT getting laid. If he's going to contribute positively to the movement (with genuine discussion, theorycrafting, or othER methods,..) then let him.
You really feel comfortable sharing this place with good looking men?
Yeah I'm not a foid acting all jealous.
I'm a MAN. I crush my emotions under the heels of logic and reason. They don't control me.

ARBITUARY.

It isn't

I can't even believe you're making such a stupid claim that not one person out of 4 billion foids, mostly including sheboons, currywhores and noodlewhores will accept you :feelskek:
View attachment 550444View attachment 550445
Even if one of them accepted, I need to physically meet her, if I can't, it's useless,

You can't meet 4 billion foods, therefore there is no reason to address to your point

Even if one of them accepted, I need to physically meet her, if I can't, it's useless,

You can't meet 4 billion foods, therefore there is no reason to address to your point
That is exactly my point actually. You just KO'd yourself.
"Just don't live in a hypergamous place that I've decided to be a hypergamous place according to my own subjective standards bro!!! Just have the money to immigrate to this place that I've deemed not to be hypergamous bro!!!!"

Moreover you're admitting that money DOES matter. It's not just looks.

Last edited:
Prove it. Prove that every single person that falls above the 50% mark is getting laid and not one single person below that mark is getting laid. Good luck.

I don't give a FUCK. If a man isn't getting laid, he's NOT getting laid. If he's going to contribute positively to the movement (with genuine discussion, theorycrafting, or othER methods,..) then let him.

Yeah I'm not a foid acting all jealous.
I'm a MAN. I crush my emotions under the heels of logic and reason. They don't control me.
Can't prove, though the above average means above 5/10, not above 50% of the male population, hence why we don't even have a bell curve about looks.

Then you don't want an incel forum, you want a blackpill forum or any forum that aims to propagate your ideas.

You are not being logical, you are being delusional by thinking those men will help you in your cause
That is exactly my point actually. You just KO'd yourself.
"Just don't live in a hypergamous place that I've decided to be a hypergamous place according to my own subjective standards bro!!! Just have the money to immigrate to this place that I've deemed not to be hypergamous bro!!!!"

Moreover you're admitting that money DOES matter. It's not just looks.
No, I didn't.

You can leave a hypergamic place, but you can't meet 4 billion foids, both things don't have anything to do with each other.

Looks standards are objective, you KO'D yourself.

You don't need to move, travel is enough and I never said money doesn't matter, just that it doesn't matter enough to cause your inceldom (Inb4, what is causing the inceldom is your location, not your money, though money is CONTRIBUTING to it)

Last edited:
Can't prove
THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP
Then you don't want an incel forum
Yes I do want an incel forum. Chad who IS getting laid can be blackpilled and sympathize with our struggle but imo we shouldn't allow him on the forums.
One of my requirement was literally not getting laid. Holy shit how can you be this dumb?
You are not being logical, you are being delusional by thinking those men will help you in your cause
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP

Yes I do want an incel forum. Chad who IS getting laid can be blackpilled and sympathize with our struggle but imo we shouldn't allow him on the forums.
One of my requirement was literally not getting laid. Holy shit how can you be this dumb?

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
No, you don't want, you want a forum of men who contribute to your cause, you said you don't give a fuck about how to other members look, even if they are chad.

You can't prove Chad isn't getting laid, you are not a foid, a 8/10 can be as much incel as a 1/10.

>I want people who don't get laid
>There will be no looks requirements

Yeah bro, because looks don't have anything to do with getting laid :feelstastyman:

>''If he's going to contribute positively to the movement (with genuine discussion, theorycrafting, or othER methods,..) then let him''.

How can you be this good at strawmanning and misunderstanding arguments man?
No, you don't want, you want a forum of men who contribute to your cause, you said you don't give a fuck about how to other members look, even if they are chad.
Strawman.
You can't prove Chad isn't getting laid, you are not a foid, a 8/10 can be as much incel as a 1/10.
Completely unrelated. That's an issue of dealing with infiltrators.
Yeah bro, because looks don't have anything to do with getting laid :feelstastyman:
Strawman.
>''If he's going to contribute positively to the movement (with genuine discussion, theorycrafting, or othER methods,..) then let him''.
Do you understand AND statements? Logic 101?

Not getting laid AND sympathize with the movement AND contributes
Address this actually. If you don't know what AND statements are there's no reason for me to argue with you (gonna ignore)

How can you be this good at strawmanning and misunderstanding arguments man?

Strawman.

Completely unrelated. That's an issue of dealing with infiltrators.

Strawman.

Do you understand AND statements? Logic 101?

Not getting laid AND sympathize with the movement AND contributes
Address this actually. If you don't know what AND statements are there's no reason for me to argue with you (gonna ignore)
Then its not an incel forum, because one of the requirements is to contribute to your cause, not solely being incel.

Not a strawman, you said that we can't judge if a guy can get laid based on his looks, but based on his word.

Where is the AND?

''I don't give a FUCK. If a man isn't getting laid, he's NOT getting laid. If he's going to contribute positively to the movement (with genuine discussion, theorycrafting, or othER methods,..) then let him.''

You said you didn't give a fuck if the guy is a 8/10 or not, despite this affecting if he gets laid or not (so its not completely unrelated)
?

Last edited:
But you said you don't give a fuck if he is an 8/10...

An 8/10 can 100% get laid, therefore you don't care if the guy is getting laid or not.

Before you saying that I can't prove it, you yourself said that tinder is reliable on either deciding if the guy can get laid or not and 8/10 always get hookups on tinder, experiments prove that

Solid points OP

Prove every 8/10 100% gets laid on tinder.
Already sent the videos. All the guys who are 8/10 seem to get laid there.

Also, you deny that they get laid on tinder?

That's every 8/10 in the universe right?
Answer my question Mr. Omniscient God.
Do I need to prove blackpill common sense here? Fine.

And yes, all of them can, women are attracted by them, looks are objective

Prove every 8/10 100% gets laid on tinder.

4 Billion people.
Wdym by 4 billion? I said that they always can get laid on tinder (this can mean 1 foid or 100), not that they can get laid with all the foids in the world.

Improve your reading skills

Do I need to proof blackpill common sense here?
Muh common sense :feelstastyman:
Yeah and back in the day people thought peeing on wounds was common sense
And yes, all of them can, women are attracted by them, looks are objective
Looks are objective, never said they weren't.
But you made a dumbass claim that CANNOT be proven OBJECTIVELY and you're talking about objectivity which is fucking ironic bro.
You probably don't eve know where the word objective comes from? What philosophers even mean when they use the words. Object, subject in the grammatical sense? Do you know? Objects? Material reality? No? Alright. thought so.
Btw you know what else is OBJECTIVE? Whether or not a guy is OBJECTIVELY getting laid.
Wdym by 4 billion? I said that they always can get laid, not that they can get laid with all the foids in the world.
I'm talking about the men.
You said 8/10 all 100% can get laid. There are 4 billion men alive you need to assess to make such a claim. I only need ONE counterexample to prove you wrong. Only ONE 8/10 who lived his entire life as a celibate.

But you made a dumbass claim that CANNOT be proven OBJECTIVELY and you're talking about objectivity which is fucking ironic bro.
You probably don't eve know where the word objective comes from? What philosophers even mean when they use the words. Object, subject in the grammatical sense? Do you know? Objects? Material reality? No? Alright. thought so.
Btw you know what else is OBJECTIVE? Whether or not a guy is OBJECTIVELY getting laid.
Well, if you are denying that 8/10 can always get laid on tinder, you are denying the blackpill. I don't understand you skepticism.

Objective is not based on feelings or personal opinions, looks standards are objective in the sense that they are based on our instincts, idk why this is relevant to the point.

Of course I can prove, an 8/10 can only be an 8/10 if he is attractive to women, it's already intrinsic to the classification.

If you can't get laid, this is not attractive to women, you are not an 8/10

I'm talking about the men.
You said 8/10 all 100% can get laid. There are 4 billion men alive you need to assess to make such a claim. I only need ONE counterexample to prove you wrong. Only ONE 8/10 who lived his entire life as a celibate.
Ok, show the counterexample.

All 8/10 experiments on tinder show that they can get laid, therefore my points stands

Last edited:
Ok, show the counterexample.

All 8/10 experiments on tinder show that they can get laid, therefore my points stands.

4 billion men or not, not relevant to the point, we are restricting the number to only 8/10s and above
Burden of proof is on you bro. You made the claim not me. I'm simply skeptical.

The statement is "All 8/10 men will 100% at one point in their lives get laid."
Go ahead. You're omniscient. You're god. You know the past and the future and have all knowledge on earth. I'm waiting for your proof.

Sure, already showed all tinder experiments I could find, all they show that 8/10s can get laid.

Also, you think that 8/10s can get laid or not?

Sure, already showed all tinder experiments I could find, all they show that 8/10 can get laid.
That's not even a fraction of all men.

Also, you think that 8/10s can get laid or not?

There is literally no "can" you fucking dumbass. That's been my point all long. That IS subjective and pure speculation.
What is OBJECTIVE is whether or not they ARE getting laid or HAVE GOTTEN laid.
the “ability” which itself is deterministic

The statement is "All 8/10 men will 100% at one point in their lives get laid."
Go ahead. You're omniscient. You're god. You know the past and the future and have all knowledge on earth. I'm waiting for your proof.
I never said all of them will, I said all of them can get matches on tinder, which, according to you, is a reliable metric for defining if a man can either get laid or not.

I already showed the proof, all the experiments show that 8/10 can get laid
That's not even a fraction of all men.

There is literally no "can" you fucking dumbass. That's been my point all long. That IS subjective and pure speculation.
What is OBJECTIVE is whether or not they ARE getting laid or HAVE GOTTEN laid.
You can prove it a priori, since being an 8/10 already implies that you are attractive to women. I don't need a sample with all 8/10 men in the world.

Tinder experiments only reinforce it.

>Looks are objective
>All 8/10 are easily sucessful on tinder SOLELY BY THEIR LOOKS
>Therefore women are attracted to 8/10
>Therefore 8/10 are not incels

Last edited:
I never said all of them will, I said all of them can get matches on tinder, which, according to you, is a reliable metric for defining if a man can either get laid or not.
First of all, you literally did
An 8/10 can 100% get laid
Second of all, that's yet another dumbass unprovable statement.

Statement: "All 8/10 men can get matches on tinder"
Go ahead. Prove it to me Mr. Omniscient God.

First of all, you literally did

Second of all, that's yet another dumbass unprovable statement.

Statement: "All 8/10 men can get matches on tinder"
Go ahead. Prove it to me Mr. Omniscient God.
Already proven a priori.

''Are all singles not married? Prove me your dumbass, show that all the billion of single men aren't married'' :feelstastyman:

You failed logic 101 congratz
You don't even know what logical proofs are
Again:

>Looks are objective
>8/10s are easily sucessful on tinder SOLELY BY THEIR LOOKS
>Therefore women are attracted to 8/10s
>Therefore 8/10s are not incels

You failed logic 101 congratz
You don't even know what logical proofs are
Yes bro, I don't know what one of the most basic things of logic are.

If you think you are smart, go study advanced combinatorics or algebraic topology. Come back with your papers and contributions to the fields

Can I prove Goldbach Conjecture using 10 examples? what about 100? what about a million? No I fucking can't because that's not a logical proof you idiot.
It can be proven a priori, since 8/10 implies you are attractive to foids

There is a lot of arguing here, however there are some decent points being made on both sides. Furthermore, arguments like these should obviously be classified as strong or weak instead of true or false.

No you don't
It's hilarious actually
Maybe IQcels are real afterall
Sure, keep denying the blackpill.

LOOKS ARE OBJECTIVE, THEREFORE FOIDS PREFERENCES ARE SIMILAR, THEREFORE IF TONS OF FOIDS ARE ATTRACTED TO A SINGLE 8/10 (BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS) THEY WILL ALSO BE ATTRACTED TO OTHER 8/10s, THEREFORE 8/10s ARE NOT INVOLUNTARY CELIBATES.

What's wrong with the proof? Show, if you are so enlightened, you can for sure show it.

8/10 implies you are attractive to foids

Last edited:
I want sex with 11/10 Persian GigaStacy.

''I'm sure an old ugly ethnic retarded landwhale with literal genetic deformities would gladly accept the majority of users on this forums if they approached her. So are we all volcels and deserving of a ban for not settling with bottom of the barrel trash? No, of course not. This isn't the point of inceldom and never was.''

Proof that this is true?

Be skeptical bro!

@Vrthraghna This is a tremendous summary which reflects my own thoughts and hits on uncomfortable truths for many.

The very problem with Incels is the word Incel for me which implies it is entirely about us simply having sex one time and that act alone suddenly fixing our lives. It is as clear as day that there are tonnes of men here who could at the very least have sex with a 1/10 foid tomorrow but what would that fix?

The true issue is an average or below man no longer being able to live a normal happy life by usual societal standards and be valued by a more or less equivalent partner due to hypergamy and ever more toxic female nature.

@Vrthraghna This is a tremendous summary which reflects my own thoughts and hits on uncomfortable truths for many.

The very problem with Incels is the word Incel for me which implies it is entirely about us simply having sex one time and that act alone suddenly fixing our lives. It is as clear as day that there are tonnes of men here who could at the very least have sex with a 1/10 foid tomorrow but what would that fix?

The true issue is an average or below man no longer being able to live a normal happy life by usual societal standards and be valued by a more or less equivalent partner due to hypergamy and ever more toxic female nature.

That really does get to the heart of it all.

:bigbrain:

You haven’t accepted that it’s over. Swallow the blackpill already.

see, you are claiming all incels to be volcels, which is unture, ex: someone has a broken dick
all volcels are incels are even more obvious, some monks might very well have the ability to fuck, esepecially high status ones in the past, their act is purely voluntary
so yeah there is a distinction somewhere but its pointless to argue semantics further

cope is so fucking strong he has to include some philosophy :feelshaha::feelshaha:

When the fuck did I say this? Can you guys even read?

"I have no arguments, I made a stupid strawman and get demolished and now I'm feeling sad"
@ThoughtLessCel literally does this all the time, he tries to be sassy when he thinks he can get away with it and then backs down like a little bitch when he gets checked :feelshaha:

Like in these posts

Projection and still no attempt at an argument?

God you really are inferior. 48% of your own women don't want you and you worship white men. Can't get any more pathetic than that.

Ethnic "man" bahahhaha
:soy:

A surrender would assume there was a battle to begin with. You've been fighting with yourself this entire time. :feelshaha:

Funny how when it's him without an argument, you're fighting with yourself :feelstastyman:

Brutal noreplypill tbh.. I was looking forward to this as well
Stay strong brother.

As far as I'm concerned you make up part of the new guard of incels here.

Others here may not like it, don't be surprised if they don't welcome you, or find ways to criticize or work against you. But carry on you must, with belief and confidence, or this cause is surely lost.

There's no/very little volcels like there's no true mgtows. If you woudn't have problems with girls, then you woudn't cope that you decided about your celibate. If you woud be able in a relationship in a woman then you woud be. The only true volcels are saints, people who decided to go to God voluntarly (God gives you choice, you can go or stay). But they don't really care about vol/incelisim :feelsXmas: