Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that all Africans & sandniggers are incel

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★

The Arab world and Africa is grey because 100% of its men are incel and don't get sex.
Only South Africans have sex because they have a significant white population.

@tehgymcel420

I think the numbers are too low. They should be higher imo.

Wrong. It's grAY because some parts of Africa have something like a 50% rape rate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wrong. It's grAY because some parts of Africa have something like a 50% rape rate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why do niggers need to rape so much? I thought nigresses like their own?

View attachment 1104602

The Arab world and Africa is grey because 100% of its men are incel and don't get sex.
Only South Africans have sex because they have a significant white population.

@tehgymcel420
Ethnics niggers and especially Asians should all be rounded up and gassed hanged or shot

That's why in Nigeria you've got groups like Boko Haram that stole dozens of foids back in 2014 just because so many young men were desperate

Rates of marriage determine how much sex you get since married people tend to have more sex than non-married people. It’s entirely possible that ethnics who get married, and lose their virginity later in life, end up having more lifetime sex than non ethnics

That's why in Nigeria you've got groups like Boko Haram that stole dozens of foids back in 2014 just because so many young men were desperate
They did this again in 2024. They're legends!

@SlayerSlayer Can you pin this? My thread is completely based on facts and logics and evidence and proof and scientific theories, which have been scientifically proven and stuff like that.

@SlayerSlayer Can you pin this? My thread is completely based on facts and logics and evidence and proof and scientific theories, which have been scientifically proven and stuff like that.
:feelskek:

With the shit that gets pinned sometimes this should be an auto-pin.

Over for slavcels as well :dafuckfeels: @WorthlessSlavicShit

true

niggERs are not human tbh

Is that the average age for women or men?

I think it's grey because there isn't enough data.

The chads are polygamous

We should fucking send nuclear missle to all non white areas
@faded greater israel>>>>>>

and nuclear saudi then give me some hoes

ولازم نحرف مصاحف حفص حقت عصمان:feelskek:(arabcels finna get this one)

So most latinas are virgin then?
full.png