Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Proof that it unironically MIGHT be our personalities, at least in part

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Reminder: Those are two completely random things that bullies just so happen to be more likely to have:

It really do be like that boyos:fuk::fuk:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/x9s85l/children_who_bullied_others_at_the_age_of_89_are/?rdt=50114

"Relations with dating sometimes vary by gender and form of bullying: boys who employ physical bullying reported more dating partners than other boys"
"However, adolescent boys and girls who bully, in traditional or cyber forms, frequently both report using aggression to impress others, including those they would like to date (Dane et al., 2022; Lapierre & Dane, 2021). Beyond the number of dating partners, bullying is also linked to higher numbers of sexual partners for both adolescent boys and girls (Provenzano et al., 2018)"
"It is worth noting that the evidence on reproductive benefits (including sexual behavior) reviewed thus far is only a proxy for actually having more children. In that regard, recent work by (Kretschmer et al., 2021) provides a direct example of the reproductive benefits associated with engagement in bullying. Using data from three distinct British and Dutch cohorts, they found that people who bullied in their youth had more children in adulthood than their non-bully counterparts"

This has been said a couple of times already, but really, it MIGHT at least partly be our personalities as well, we are just looking at it wrong when we are joking about it. Objectively speaking, given how most people here have been bullied and are generally harmless, being harmless is not having a good personality, as Juden Peterstein loves talking about. To women, having a "good personality" means being an aggressive, violent douchebag. It's as water as that. Judging by what women objectively like, yeah, we, not being retarded violent bullies, have "bad" personalities, and that's why we are treated by them the same way they treat guys with such "bad" personalities their entire lives, from not dating them and instead choosing the violent bullies in school, and then past the school, not reproducing with them and instead choosing the violent douchebags to father their children:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:.

99.9% looks 000000000000000000000000.1% personality
+
7jfbke 1

Last edited:
True, but bullies prey on ugly/short people, so it's kind of redundant.

Not being dark triad = bad personality

Our personality got worse because we were bullied and faced lots of injustice, making us bitter towards the human race.

Attractive people have better personalities due to the fact they didn't have to fight anything or anyone during their lives.

So even though it's partly right, everything starts with looks anyway.

Being NT is essential.

True, but bullies prey on ugly/short people, so it's kind of redundant.
Yeah, that's the main conundrum here, how to make sure that looks and so on aren't influencing those results. There probably should be some studies that look at this, but I don't have any at hand atm, so I can go just with a surface level analysis like this, which frankly states that bullies have more sex and are more likely to be violent killers than their victims.

I did find this for example though, but it's results seem somewhat mixed:

The relationship between self-perception of physical attractiveness and four measures of sexual bullying behavior (victimization, perpetration, having friends who sexually bully, and observation of sexual bullying among peers at school) was examined in a sample of 396 middle school age students. Students who perceived themselves to be more physically attractive than their peers reported sexually bullying others more, being sexually bullied by others more, observing more sexual bullying, and having more friends who sexually bully others than did students who perceived themselves as average looking. In addition, males who perceived themselves to be less physically attractive than their peers reported being victimized more and reported observing more sexual bullying in the school environment.

The relationship between self-perception of physical attractiveness and sexual bullying in early adolescence

NT pill is starting to destroy me
Non-NT = Social Exile
Even if you are a NT ugly/average guy. It’s not enough to stop the loneliness. Most men are lonely, and not by choice. I’ve started relying more on my family to stave away the loneliness and it’s actually nice because our connection improves too.

Being NT means being a bully in some way. You have to bully yourself into conversations and really take the stage from everyone else, then manipulate it so that you're handing off the mic to the next person instead of them calling you out. At least, this is how I've interpreted normies behaviour and begun to mimic it.

I'm definitely a schizoid though and underdeveloped socially, but I can pull off the whole NT perception by using manipulation in conversation.

NT pill is legit if u white tbh, since u already have best race and most likely at least normie tier in looks due to white halo wuts next u can upgrade is NT

Noo! Bullies are just like that because they’re having a hard time at home! Have empathy for them!

-turned out to just be more Chad worship by foids lol

I’m sorry but get this blue pill bs out of here
Bluepill bullshit would be stuff claiming that bullies get less sex than anyone else:feelshaha:. As I already said, those types of studies don't look at attractiveness and so on specifically, and there's a very good case to be made that being a bully and being good looking is probably correlated, but unless we get some explicit evidence, all we can do is point out that bullies both are more likely to commit serious crimes including murder, and they are also likely to have more sex and children than their victims, which definitely shows what kind of personality women like if that is what indeed they care about.

Yeah, that's what women mean by "good personality." They'd rather date a violent psychopath than the meek guy who volunteers at salvation army.

So of course personality matters. Just not in the way that inceltear retards and normies frame it.

Bluepilled horseshit, it is ALL looks at the end of the day

Yeah, that's what women mean by "good personality." They'd rather date a violent psychopath than the meek guy who volunteers at salvation army.

So of course personality matters. Just not in the way that inceltear retards and normies frame it.
Chad could rape a newborn baby to death and proceed to eat it Homelander-style and foids would still defend him. There is literally nothing Chad can do to make him unattractive to foids

Being NT means being a bully in some way. You have to bully yourself into conversations and really take the stage from everyone else, then manipulate it so that you're handing off the mic to the next person instead of them calling you out. At least, this is how I've interpreted normies behaviour and begun to mimic it.

I'm definitely a schizoid though and underdeveloped socially, but I can pull off the whole NT perception by using manipulation in conversation.
Kinda like myself. The only way to fit in, in this sick society is to lie and deceive.

Being NT is essential.

yeah nt pill is brutal, the only way to fit in is to obligate the others to like you. But who will like you, if youre unattractive.