Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Proper (lack of) Reaction for Encountering a Foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I don't even want to debate those subhuman whores. Words are wasted on them. Back when life made sense and people were more normal the language that was spoken to these uppty cunts was the language of palm against cheek,.
Very true point by @BladingEagle . Didnt want to use the word debate feel cucked for doing it.

You shouldnt debate or talk to beyond practical necessity or think about them . As that means acknowledging what they say and their existence.

It isnt worth aknowledging. Noticing their presence and taking it into account as anything more than an unfornunate transient phenomena without core or value that happens to briefly float in your eyesight lowers you. Just make them feel like the unworthy filth they are. Better yet not care at all what they feel or think and forget theyre present all together without ever reminiscing or thinking back on the encounter. Even when the encounter is ongoing.

Forget them while theyre in front of you

Last edited:
I think this about women,like u said in ur post of organic portals and theory about the npc ,I think that all women are npc or empty beings

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back