Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Prostitute: "I hate men and I like using them."

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Don't hate her for being honest, hate her for being a woman, because deep inside ALL women are like this. Sure, they can like to get Chad/Tyrone dick inside them, but none of them like men in general, in fact, all women are misandrist, the only difference between this whore and the other whores is that this one admit it.

If you judged women the same way men are judged, then all women would be "man hating misandrists", but due to female privilege, only men get shamed for hating the other gender.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersOnly/comments/k76lxq/confession_i_hate_men_and_i_like_using_them/

I see everything that men do to women in general and it pisses me off because women are some of the most hardworking and long suffering people
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Said the bitch who gets rich by having sex

And as you would expect, all comments agree with her.

MISOGYNY IS RECIPROCITY

Last edited:
Not 1 second was wasted reading something written by a prostitute ( human filth )

Not even a second. Also it’s a sheboon so it’s actually an animal who wrote this

I don’t understand how you could hate something that gives you a life of pure bliss and joy

Not 1 second was wasted reading something written by a prostitute ( human filth )
I read it and I can tell you nothing of worth was said.

The indoctrination western women have gone through is insane. Literal prostitutes shitting on men which is the only source of their income. Women need to be put on their place asap.

yeah spreading legs is such a hard work, you go kween rub them in the dirt :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Lol

wow life is so unfair, menstruation is the worst thing you can imagine, it teaches us responsibility and endurance :lul::lul::lul:
men are pussies who can't understand the plight of a bleeding hole

wiping ass with your pants is the greatest responsibility, only we men will understand

Last edited:
Not reading, but I know already it's rationalisation because she hates herself and her life choices.

The is how much i value her opinion.

tenor.gif

As a woman I-

tenor.gif

yeah spreading legs is such a hard work, you go kween rub them in the dirt :soy::soy::soy::soy:
View attachment 382115

wow life is so unfair, menstruation is the worst thing you can imagine, it teaches us responsibility and endurance :lul::lul::lul:
men are pussies who can't understand the plight of a bleeding hole

wiping ass with your pants is the greatest responsibility, only we men will understand
Dealing with menstruation made women tough

prostitutes will always complain about men, and will have general misandry towards them, ( eg like /r/sexworkersonly) however, without men and mens thirst, their jobs wouldnt exist, and a lot of them would either have to actually work a REAL job, and the other ones who are too fucked in the head to do this would probably be on the street kek.

prostitutes will always complain about men, and will have general misandry towards them, ( eg like /r/sexworkersonly) however, without men and mens thirst, their jobs wouldnt exist, and a lot of them would either have to actually work a REAL job, and the other ones who are too fucked in the head to do this would probably be on the street kek.
I wish all men knew how much sex "workers" hate them, I bet this would motivate a lot of them to stop paying for pussy.

I wish all men knew how much sex "workers" hate them, I bet this would motivate a lot of them to stop paying for pussy.
Doubt it, it would make them pay more tbh, thats why shit like femdom and all the other "out there" kinks/ fetishes exist.

Doubt it, it would make them pay more tbh, thats why shit like femdom and all the other "out there" kinks/ fetishes exist.
A lot of men fantasize about being "good in bed", pleasing the whore, etc. and being hated would be an huge turn off to them

“Just visit a prostitute bro”

The indoctrination western women have gone through is insane. Literal prostitutes shitting on men which is the only source of their income. Women need to be put on their place asap.
Jews have to be gassed first.

So this filth can talk?

The fact that literal whores have such huge egos nowadays is a clear sign that soyciety went wrong. I've spoken to doctors who are more humble.

For real. That sub is filled with misandry but at the end of the day I get to put my dick inside them

shes still having some old fuck cum on her face so whos the real winner here

Imagine just wrapping your hands around her neck and snapping it

another solipsistic man hating parasitic closet dyke feminist cockroach . you've seen one you've seen them all

Mentally ill.

"women are some of the most long-suffering people"

ok sure...

gets so much money for just sucking cock. hilarious wish i would be 1/10 landwhale in looks then i could work as prostitute and be rich and have chad on tinder. OVER JFL

Foids need to either be put in concentration camps or executed

She's wrong that women are most often the victims of crime that men commit. Most violent crime is male on male.

But other than that, I think what she wrote is kinda funny. Especially the part about not respecting her man who loves her despite knowing she's only with him for his money. More self awareness than most women.

Good morning i hate women