Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PSA: Job seeking cels, watch out for scams!

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Just making a quick PSA for my brocels.

I know some you are looking for employment, inceldom and unemployment are like boobs, you often see both of them at the same time.

Beware of scammers. It’s the second time someone tried to scam me. Yes, scammers even target job seekers nowadays.

The first scam was a crypto scam. Somebody wanted me to do a job, but only wanted to pay in crypto, so I was supposed to open a crypto wallet. I almost did it, but I decided to get more personal information about the employer first, found nothing, asked the employer for more details and then they stopped responding.

The second scam was a pyramid scheme. Some cuck tried to recruit me into some garbage network marketing shit. It’s the usual shit of selling useless insurances to people.

The scary thing is that you won’t get a normal employment contract from this company, but some other type of contract that puts you in the position of being a “self-employed insurance agent”. If you sign the contract, you will be obligated to work for this pyramid scam for at least 3 years. If you don’t find people to sell insurances to, they’ll go full Scientology on you and bully you into making sales. :ha..feels:

This is what I found out after a quick research. I doubt the cuck would tell anyone the truth about the contract when they sign it. Imagine becoming a slave to a dingy pyramid scam for 3 fucking years. :feelsrope:

I am at work now is it possible to watch this at work or is there any adult content on the site or anime?