Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PSA regarding GrAYcels

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
It has come to my attention that the new influx of GrAYcels have made this forum gayer than usual lately, due to our community becoming more mainstream and the recent banhammers on our outpost subreddits. Instead of welcoming our new brethren with open arms, we should screen each and everyone of these potential infiltrators and question them at every given moment. Remember to all the vets reading this, always suspect these faggots of being a sexhaver/tranny/IT cuck, no matter the circumstance. This should also apply to blue niggers, trust fucking no one.

Last edited:
Remember to all the vets reading this, always suspect these faggots of being a sexhaver/tranny/IT cuck, no matter any circumstances. This should also apply to blue niggers, trust fucking no one.
You´re getting paranoid boyo, people like that find the site way too "toxic" and "problematic" to keep posting for more than a week. Rather, with many new people coming in and the site getting traction, should focus on spewing more blackpills, best with data behind them, and shitpost less.

You´re getting paranoid boyo, people like that find the site way too "toxic" and "problematic" to keep posting for more than a week. Rather, with many new people coming in and the site getting traction, should focus on spewing more blackpills, best with data behind them, and shitpost less.
Found the GrAYcel infiltrator

Last edited:
Based.

But don't forget most of us are lazy social litters, so ultimately, nothing will ever happen.

And admins are gay cock suckers anyway, so they won't bat an eye. In fact, they'll probably just appoint new potential admins among gAYcels newcomers.

Never began. :society:

gas the greycels.

You need to stop diving yourselves based on post count and join date. If you think being early in this forum makes you some sort of old timer of the community you are very wrong. This is like the 4 th major incel forum even though the others before were called lookism, puahate, sluthate.

Remember that inceldom became mainstream in 2014. And there were people from the TFL true forced lonelyness community who were incels back in 2008.

Just because people create new nicknames or do not wish to be associated with their old identity does not mean that they are new.

I feel like there are many fakecels among us. :incel:

FOr one thing, there should be an age requirement of being at least 18.
more youngcel discrimination
Dabab

It has come to my attention that the new influx of GrAYcels have made this forum gayer than usual lately, due to our community becoming more mainstream
I believe it is just as feasible that the old guard could, through depression over their aging bodies and bleak futures, also sink into degeneracy like settling for some tranny, so we shouldn't be so quick to blame newbies for such an attitude.

Most newbies are still so bluepilled they still on some level think they have chance with a cute girl and their standards won't let them settle for sodomy with a man. We should embrace their optimistic spirits so we don't rope.

and the recent banhammers on our outpost subreddits. Instead of welcoming our new brethren with open arms, we should screen each and everyone of these potential infiltrators and question them at every given moment.

Seems tedious. If people express views which concern me in a thread I'll say as much but I'll do that regardless of what their registration date is.

About the only time I pay attention to that shit is when I see guys who registered 1 or 2 months ago lecturing old guard on what we're about.

Remember to all the vets reading this, always suspect these faggots of being a sexhaver/tranny/IT cuck, no matter the circumstance. This should also apply to blue niggers, trust fucking no one.

More broadly ALL members should be suspected of that.
I realize there's a sense of comfort when someone's been here years and posted hundreds/thousands/10Ks of times, the pure effort makes you think they have little better to do such as cooming and thus probably aren't a sexhaver, or if they are, least not enough that we'd call them non-celibate because at best that might get it in less than once per 12 months, which I believe is the informal cutoff point agreed on at some time, though I could understand arguments to extend that to 24 months in future. just as we already expanded it from the 6 month limit some foid suggested.

FOr one thing, there should be an age requirement of being at least 18.
I totally forgot to mention that tbh. Raise that age requirement to 20 and it is a good idea

No :feelsYall:
We all have to start somewhere

Grays should only be allowed to make one thread a week

Yes but be careful that you don't stigmatize the honest greycels, because in my case I already lurked on this forum for half a year before I made an account, so you can't generalize all greycels. But I do agree that users should know their place and restrain from saying certain things based on the postcount and rep they have.

I don't trust anyone regardless.

Grays are rightfully met with suspicion, but I think they should be able to prove themselves. If they worship females or think that all problems can be fixed with blue-pill bullshit than it's an insta-ban. If they're 15-16 but can carry a conversation and not be immature, retarded faggots then they should stay.

sure go ahead, tbh ill do the same in your place, but im sure NOBODY WANTS TO BE HERE

bumping this for relevance