Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Psycho Mantis (from MGS1) was one the first incels/blackpillers in vidya

Friday I'm In Love

Friday I'm In Love

I've already given up
-
"Every living thing on this planet exists to mindlessly pass on their DNA
We're designed that way"

"You're the same as us
We have no Past, no Future
We live in the moment, that's our only purpose"

"From the moment we're thrown into this world we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery"

"The first person who's mind i dove into was my father's. I saw nothing but disgust and hatred for me in his heart"

"Before i die... I want to be by myself. I want to be left alone in my own world"

View: https://youtu.be/dAb7AKu2kgY?si=ieZAnczPSIk1ouVF&t=64

"Every living thing on this planet exists to mindlessly pass on their DNA
We're designed that way"

"You're the same as us
We have no Past, no Future
We live in the moment, that's our only purpose"

"From the moment we're thrown into this world we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery"

"The first person who's mind i dove into was my father's. I saw nothing but disgust and hatred for me in his heart"

"Before i die... I want to be by myself. I want to be left alone in my own world"

View: https://youtu.be/dAb7AKu2kgY?si=ieZAnczPSIk1ouVF&t=64

I wish metal gear solid 1 had rape in it

that oh gross from the female char is so in point, she was not only disgusted by his world view but also his personality

holy based are there any shows that have psycho mantis-like characters in them?

Last edited:
holy based are there any shows that have psycho mantis-like characters in them?

He's just a psychic Hunchback of Notre Dame, I'm sure this trope has been done a few times.

Liquid Snake is honestly the most based character in video game history. Just listen to his speech about warriors and the current state of world. I didnt realize how deep this speech was when played the game as a child, but replayed the game recently, and was shocked how true everything he says is...