Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Psychopathic 15 year old Thailand girl buries her baby alive, Reddit comments blame Alabama antiabortion law

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

That is why accessible abortion should be available.
Yup. A few years from now we're gonna hear stories like this in Alabama and Georgia and Ohio
Alabama take note....
What do you thinks going to happen in the US if these abortion ban bills stand? There will be so many of these stories when milllions of women are left with no choice.
Can't wait for feel good stories like these from Alabama in a few months /s
Women are left with no choice? Hmm, if only there was a foolproof way to not get pregnant...
It's never the foid mother's fault for psychopathically attempting to kill their child, right? It's always the law's fault. Foids can do no wrong.

Best yet:
She's FIFTEEN. How is a 15 year old supposed to get the money and the transportation to get an abortion? I live in the United States and I am a legal adult and my mother would beat me if I got pregnant outside of marriage. What do you think conservative THAI parents would do to their daughter if they found out she was pregnant out of wedlock?
Reddit: Fifteen year olds are children and are not sexual beings!
Fifteen year old girl has sex and becomes pregnant
Reddit: Fifteen year olds are children, how are they supposed to access abortion?

And incels are the bad guys...

Foids shouldn't have rights.

Guess if they don't want a baby, they should keep their goddamn legs closed. Soylords who make excuses for crimes like this, deserve the electric chair, along with the whores killing their babies.

omg that poor mumma she was so strong making a hard decision like that, i hope she doesnt get in trouble dis why we need abortion law teehee

Last edited:
Foids shouldn't have rights.
I honestly agree with this.

I'm pretty much a libertarian, but most of the laws involving progressivism/feminism take on a statist view. Abortion is just plain out killing. I believe in Shari'a for women and unlimited freedom for men.

Killing their own offspring...
Sickening. Girls these days are insane.

Let's not judge guys. We don't know what the mother went through. She could have suffered abuse.
Holy shit. Holes can do no wrong in the eyes of these cucks.

Foids are disgusting, I swear this is literally just have a hole theory. Soyddit NEO.

Guess if they don't want a baby, they should keep their goddamn legs closed. Soylords who make excuses for crimes like this, deserve the electric chair, along with the whores killing their babies.
omg that poor mumma she was so strong making a hard decision like that, i hope she doesnt get in trouble dis why we need anti abortion law teehee
I believe in Shari'a for women and unlimited freedom for men.

Jfl what should be addressed if reddit follows their logic is how tf a 15 yo girl managed to fuck a guy and get pregnant. She's still a kid, right?

Also,
Yet she chose to open her legs to him

this is why you don't play JBW in some shithole. it can only end in one way or another

If young teenagers are asexual children and completely innocent, how can foids have healthy babies as early as 11-12? Why do they have sex? How can they kill their babies? I thought we're talking about literal children here.
inb4 she's insane
Not according to normalfags and foids. She did nothing wrong teehee. They're actually 100% justifying this. Imagine being such a psychopath you bury a human baby alive. To foids this is 100% ok if another foid does it because it's oppression or something.
Being attracted to 16 year old "children"? That on the other hand is completely evil and you're a sick psychopath.

If a 15 year old boy killed his baby to not pay child support, I wonder if cucks will talk about changing the laws for men to stop it from happening again. :waitwhat:

:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Reddit is major cucks

This kind of shit makes me so fucking angry ngl :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

She is very brave for burying her baby, you go girl!

"We should make child-murder legal so girls no longer have to murder their children :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Fucking retards, don't they get that people who are anti-abortion don't want any babies to die, regardless of the methods used?

Holes will literally be excused from murdering their children so the blame can be put on conservative laws.

Because something that happened in Thailand is clearly the result of something that happened in the Jewnited States.

To be fair, the offspring of genetically inferior parents would be better off getting aborted in the US... with our pay to win healthcare system and unaffordable plastic surgery.

If a 15 year old boy killed his baby to not pay child support, I wonder if cucks will talk about changing the laws for men to stop it from happening again. :waitwhat:
They would ask for the death penalty, which is what I hope this foid gets.

Jfl what should be addressed if reddit follows their logic is how tf a 15 yo girl managed to fuck a guy and get pregnant. She's still a kid, right?

Also,

Yet she chose to open her legs to him
he was a pedophile.

Let's not judge guys. We don't know what Ted Bundy went through. He could have suffered abuse.

You're expecting someone to not blame white men in 2019?

R.I.P, itsOVER jnr.

at 15 i was playing vidya

Do you think incels are created when the mom has the baby post wall?

Just read the comments on articles where moms kill their children,you will find a disturbingly high number of people defending the mother and blaming her environment(aka everyone but her).

Foids can never do anything wrong,if they do,it's not their fault,but muh patriarchy.

They're treated like children,but have the rights of adults.

Just read the comments on articles where moms kill their children,you will find a disturbingly high number of people defending the mother and blaming her environment(aka everyone but her).

Foids can never do anything wrong,if they do,it's not their fault,but muh patriarchy.

They're treated like children,but have the rights of adults.

Because something that happened in Thailand is clearly the result of something that happened in the Jewnited States.
Exactly, that’s what I thought

"She wouldnt have murdered her baby if she could have murdered it legally"

The absolute state of r*Ddit brainlets

"She wouldnt have murdered her baby if she could have murdered it legally"

The absolute state of r*Ddit brainlets
That’s like saying I wouldn’t have run a red light if speeding was legal. It’s clearly the law’s fault that I ran a red light.

Cucks need to be brutally executed. Woman are able to get away with these things because of cucks and cucks alone. Hang draw and quarter all of them

That’s like saying I wouldn’t have run a red light if speeding was legal. It’s clearly the law’s fault that I ran a red light.
I can see how this reasoning can be used to benefit us
"I wouldnt have raped that woman if the state provided free gfs for incels :^)"

It's a womans right to kill her own children if she wants and if you have a problem with that you're just sexist.

They are basically threatening to murder their baby and bury it alive if abortion is not legalize. Jfl

These whore should be put in electrical chair for doing something as disgusting as this

They are mentally ill, i dont take them seriously anymore.

YAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN

foids are inhumane ,so much so that they have lost their maternal instincts to protect and care for their offspring.There is a special place In hell for foids like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back