Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Psychopathic men have more offspring and aren't supportive of their girlfriend/child -- and water is wet

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-

The more evil you are, the bigger of a winner you are in this world. What's so hard for normies to understand?

because of this, I feel 0% sympathy for women who are abused or raped

How long until the normies can admit that everyone is a psychopath?

How long until they can admit that traits like good looks, tall height and so on enable you to be your true psychopathic self and thus have a good life?

Life is about dominance and that's it.

RED FLAGS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT WHORES TEND TO OVERLOOK THEM AND FOCUS ON CHADS AESTHETICS INSTEAD FUCKING DUMB WHORES DESERVE TO GET SLAUGHTERED AND RAPED:yes:

The more evil you are, the bigger of a winner you are in this world. What's so hard for normies to understand?
Then they say they like guy with a "good personality" and that "personality" is all that matters. :feelskek: I remember hearing that many serial killers in prison had female fans and groupies in prison who would send love letters and cookies to them.

But it makes sense that bitches would be attracted to that kind of man because in the past that kind of man would be more capable of acquiring resources and able to better defend them from other groups of men.

No point in having sympathy.

They won't have sympathy for you.

As a man who has gotten raped, I can confirm that women find it funny when you get raped.

But they expect you to care about them.

This is why the men who don't care about them are fucking them and having kids with them -- because "psychopaths" just realize that they shouldn't care.

If they were so smart, they would know that a man is abusive/doesn't care about them.

So what argument can they make against that? Feminism, right? Women are just as smart as men, right? Women grow up faster than men, right? Women have better social skills than men, right? So clearly, women are willfully choosing to fuck bad men but are supported by so many bluepilled simps who will jump at the opportunity to take care of Chad's kid just to lick her disgusting ugly pussy.

The real mission is complete -- to impregnate the woman. The sucker taking care of Chad's kid is the loser.

Then they say they like guy with a "good personality" and that "personality" is all that matters. :feelskek: I remember hearing that many serial killers in prison had female fans and groupies in prison who would send love letters and cookies to them.

But it makes sense that bitches would be attracted to that kind of man because in the past that kind of man would be more capable of acquiring resources and able to better defend them from other groups of men.
They love to see men get abused. They love to get treated like shit and abused. I can confirm this 100% as someone who has been on the receiving end of abuse. A woman's job is to decrease a man's power and nothing more. "Psychopaths" are doing the right thing by not allowing them to take their power away to a certain degree. They have an abundance mindset because truly none of these bitches matter, they have nothing going on, their mind is blank.

To anyone who goes to therapy: you're fucking stupid.

Keep taking your medication goyim.

RED FLAGS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT WHORES TEND TO OVERLOOK THEM AND FOCUS ON CHADS AESTHETICS INSTEAD FUCKING DUMB WHORES DESERVE TO GET SLAUGHTERED AND RAPED:yes:
They go in the total opposite direction and insult and satanize men who are nice to them. R/niceguys is full of foids raging at those men with "youre not entitled to....... REEEEEEEEEEE" And when thugs abuse and dump them they have the audicity to complain and play the victim.

They go in the total opposite direction and insult and satanize men who are nice to them. R/niceguys is full of foids raging at those men with "youre not entitled to....... REEEEEEEEEEE" And when thugs abuse and dump them they have the audicity to complain and play the victim.
They say they want respectful men

In reality, their actions say everything: they act like they are thinking "Wtf is wrong with this guy, why isn't he an evil NPC? Lame!"

They say they want respectful men

In reality, their actions say everything: they act like they are thinking "Wtf is wrong with this guy, why isn't he an evil NPC? Lame!"
They will charactericize being nice to having ulterior motives, just to excuse themselves for chasing dickheads. Its really hypocritical.

Oh, im going to catch an agressive dead beat chad and turn him into a good boy.

Yeah right, they are thinking with their pussies and trust evil guys more.

They will charactericize being nice to having ulterior motives, just to excuse themselves for chasing dickheads. Its really hypocritical.

Oh, im going to catch an agressive dead beat chad and turn him into a good boy.

Yeah right, they are thinking with their pussies and trust evil guys more.
Most men are also supporting their fantasy. If you try to dismantle the fantasy, the men will go against you. The threat of getting beat up and forced to support a fantasy by other men is what upholds their fake realities. If they were 1 on 1 with you, they'd have to stop being a dumb bitch.

As usual they omitted that those guys are usually good looking. Just LOL when people try to tell to desperate incels to "just focus on mating more".

Most men are also supporting their fantasy. If you try to dismantle the fantasy, the men will go against you. The threat of getting beat up and forced to support a fantasy by other men is what upholds their fake realities. If they were 1 on 1 with you, they'd have to stop being a dumb bitch.
Simps and white knights are huge part of the problem.

Simps and white knights are huge part of the problem.
It's a ponzi scheme.

The simps and betas are desperate. They become sycophants because they see chad fucking women left and right. The women support chad.

The simps and betas become brainwashed into believing that they're doing something wrong because they can't get laid or get love from women.

The eternal cycle.

Trying to wake up normies to this would be a low IQ move also, why would you want to increase competition?
I'm just expressing my thoughts. I don't talk to anyone but myself nowadays. Even at work I stay totally quiet.

Let the high IQ only rule the world, the high IQ who understand and wake up to this world themselves because only they are worthy.

You blackpill a muslim he will be blackpilled but still be a muslim sheep for example.
True, I know a "redpilled" muslim at work. On the surface it's fun to talk to someone like him but he's an NPC. He has like 2 kids and says he's done with women.

You had 2 kids tho lmao

"People with more narcissistic and psychopathic traits report having a higher number of sexual partners. New research shows that narcissism and psychopathy are positively correlated with number of sexual partners, and narcissism is positively correlated with self-perceived attractiveness and mate value"

im a weak faggot anyway

psychopathy iks the highest level of NT

Last edited:
"People with more narcissistic and psychopathic traits report having a higher number of sexual partners. New research shows that narcissism and psychopathy are positively correlated with number of sexual partners, and narcissism is positively correlated with self-perceived attractiveness and mate value"
So, IT has more narcissists/psychopaths than the "evil incels".

JFL

So, IT has more narcissists/psychopaths than the "evil incels".

JFL
Funny how that works :feelskek: also I guarantee there's no shortage of borderline personality disorder foids or histrionic foids in FDS

The attractive men women love the most, are those that use their looks to dominate And intimidate other men.

How long until the normies can admit that everyone is a psychopath?

It will happen only sometime after crime (due to full cultural decadence and societal collapse) is right on their very doorstep.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back