Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ptasie mleczko

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
Today I got a box of Ptasie mleczko from one of my patients.
proxy-image

She was a middle-aged woman with increased mobility of a tooth with prosthetic crown.
I performed some root rebridement, cleaned out granulation tissue from pathological pocket.
She was a very nice woman (maybe because she wanted something from me and I wielded sharp objects).

Here comes the funniest part.

As I walked 1 kilometer to my tram stop (trolley or a streetcar), I passed a landwhale, who upon seeing me carry a box of chocolates, burst into tears.:feelskek:
proxy-image

When I got in the tram, many women were hoarding around me almost drooling on my well-earned Ptasie mleczko.
Some of them thought I'd offer them one. :feelskek::feelshaha:

Today was Lifefuel day, but tomorrow, for balance I'm gonna get reminded that I'm a worthless piece of shit in the eyes of a general public and get back to square one.

As I walked 1 kilometer to my tram stop (trolley or a streetcar), I passed a landwhale, who upon seeing me carry a box of chocolates, burst into tears.:feelskek:

When I got in the tram, many women were hoarding around me almost drooling on my well-earned Ptasie mleczko.
Some of them thought I'd offer them one. :feelskek::feelshaha:
Lifefuel indeed :feelsokman:

its over for ptasie mleczkocels

aren't you like 15? if so, you mog this forum so hard being a doctor/orthodontist at such a young age.

aren't you like 15? if so, you mog this forum so hard being a doctor/orthodontist at such a young age.
It's easy to change professions when you are young. Before October I was part-time FBI agent.:fbi:

Ten sam smak co na obrazku?