Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PUA commits suicide

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
PUA coach Tom Torero killed himself after a smear campaign by some feminist foid. He got deplatformed from a lot of places and ended up taking his own life. His website was removed, some of his books removed from Amazon and his PayPal account cancelled. Supposedly he was struggling financially and suffered from bouts of depression.

81XSKHDBOmL SX450

Reverse the genders, if some feminist foid killed herself because of some PUA faggot's campaign world war 3 would start :lul:

Good riddance PUA scammer

PUA coach Tom Torero killed himself after a smear campaign by some feminist foid. He got deplatformed from a lot of places and ended up taking his own life. His website was removed, some of his books removed from Amazon and his PayPal account cancelled. Supposedly he was struggling financially and suffered from bouts of depression.

View attachment 557557
good.

However I am uncomfortable that redditors are probably cheering his death with us proving that they are incel too

Last edited:
Lol that guy was 4/10 at best. Incel in denial

It's sad that he killed himself, but PUA is a scam.

good

PUA coaches are scammers who prey on low SMV men

It's sad that he killed himself, but PUA is a scam.
the best thing about his death is that it will make more men wake up that feminism is truly hurting us
looks like they are taking out this PickupAlpha ricecel PUA:

he will probably rope soon too

Last edited:
I know him, he was a London cel.

The incel capital claims another victim.

He tried the Tragedy Magnet technique, by killing himself, he showed all women he doesn't care about their validation, and passed their shit tests. I bet he will get so much pussy in his grave he won't even know what to do with. Buying his DVDs right now!!!
the best thing about his death is that it will make more men wake up that feminism is truly hurting us
hahaha you innocent child. He was not only a man, but also ugly as fuck. Nobody will give a shit, hell not even we give a shit, considering he was a PUA scammer. PUAs are universally hated, his death will be quickly forgotten.

Last edited:
too many blackpills for him :owo:
He tried the Tragedy Magnet technique, by killing himself, he showed all women he doesn't care about their validation, and passed their shit tests. I bet he will get so much pussy in his grave he won't even know what to do with. Buying his DVDs right now!!!

hahaha you innocent child. He was not only a man, but also ugly as fuck. Nobody will give a shit, hell not even we give a shit, considering he was a PUA scammer. PUAs are universally hated, his death will be quickly forgotten.
:lul:

View attachment 557557
Truecel

What was this smear campaign about? I bet the Foid said something along the lines of
"He enables rape (Sex with non chads)".

Curious that a Bad enough Streak can drove someone to kill themselves, Even if they're not incel and had sex, Even if he was a scammer he for laid almost as much as i jacked off

good morning i hate women
Reverse the genders, if some feminist foid killed herself because of some PUA faggot's campaign world war 3 would start :lul:
women having it worse btw

Last edited:
So...

Does that mean I get a refund?

one less scammer in the world and more men waking up to the nightmare that is the modern pozzed west.

It's called roping GrAYwad, get it right :feelsjuice:

They doxxed Serge and Master, drove them into hiding, and nuked sanctioned suicide, all because some hole killed herself.

WW3 sounds about right for what you said.:feelskek:

Cope there are tons of youtube videos sending their condolences
but thats about it, they wont do anything more than give an empty "rip". Its not like they'll go after the feminazi foid behind it

but thats about it, they wont do anything more than give an empty "rip". Its not like they'll go after the feminazi foid behind it
??
What's that got to do with what he said. That guy said no one will remember him because everyone hates PUAs which is not true, seen by condolence videos.
Wtf no one said anything about any feminazi foid idiot

Lol that guy was 4/10 at best. Incel in denial

He wasn't incel. I didn't know anything about him until I saw this topic, but now I've read about him a lot and apparently he seduced and slept with many teenage and virgin girls, and recorded that shit and sold it. When they found out he killed himself.

He wasn't incel. I didn't know anything about him until I saw this topic, but now I've read about him a lot and apparently he seduced and slept with many teenage and virgin girls, and recorded that shit and sold it. When they found out he killed himself.
Projection assumption copers BTFO once again

Just ascend then ruin your life to the point of suicide theory.

??
What's that got to do with what he said. That guy said no one will remember him because everyone hates PUAs which is not true, seen by condolence videos.
Wtf no one said anything about any feminazi foid idiot
the point is he will be quickly forgotten because no really gives a shit aside from a small comment, if the roles were reversed it would've been way more than just some condolences, the feminazi regimes would be up arms and there would be hell to pay

The guy who made her kill herself would be tortured for life along with his family and entiee neighborhood too probably

SMV mogs me to oblivion