Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Puberty destroyed my life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
*THIS IS NOT A BRAG THREAD, MANY PEOPLE HERE SAW MY PIC AND KNOW THAT I'M NOT A FAKECEL, SO PLEASE DON'T BE SALTY*

When i was in the age range of 9-13, some girls had cruches on me i was a lot better looking than now. Those girls weren't ugly either they were usually 5-6 in looks. I was too stupid and naive to not take advantage of it back then because i thought i would grow up to be a slayer, but as soon as i hit puberty i started turning into an ugly ogre and girls then started hating and ignoring me. It makes me angry and depressed that puberty (which is supposed to enhance your looks and make you more masculine), completely destroyed my pre puberty life and looks and i'm here lurking the incels forum as a subhuman because i have no life and no girl would ever like me again.

That's the way it's supposed to be. Puberty is meant to signal your ability to start fucking, this entails strong male characteristics meant to attract females. Unfortunately, we have shit genes and puberty is when they start kicking in, alerting to women around us that we're genetic shit and that they shouldn't be with us.

That's the way it's supposed to be. Puberty is meant to signal your ability to start fucking, this entails strong male characteristics meant to attract females. Unfortunately, we have shit genes and puberty is when they start kicking in, alerting to women around us that we're genetic shit and that they shouldn't be with us.
Fuck. I want my old life back. Although i was bullied, but i was living a 1000x better life than now.

Fuck. I want my old life back. Although i was bullied, but i was living a 1000x better life than now.

Me too, brother...me too.

Puberty didn't destroy me, I was fucked from day 1

Puberty killed me, I got insane amounts of acne at just age 11, it was horrible being the only kid in middle school with acne. I always got bullied for that shit.
But I assumed since I got it early then it would go away faster for me, oh how foolish i was.
I had acne earlier then everyone else, and when everyone else stopped having acne I still had it. It ruined my entire life.

Hitting puberty late is the worst. Girls around you are horny as fuck and you haven't even popped a nut in your life.

When puberty kicked in I just shed my baby fat and became an anorexic cel
It’s ogre

99.9999% of puberties aren't ideal, you were already fucked (unless you were disfigured or something, which im guessing you weren't)

being an attractive child doesn't mean much, it only matters during and after puberty where the halo effect really kicks in

The thing is that most children before puberty didnt look ugly.

holy fuck as soon as puberty hit i was fucked

plus during puberty guys get more aggressive so everyone is mean to you along with the ugliness
so bullying gets 10x worse

just fucking end it desu

The hottest girl in the year kept talking to me and being friendly, talking and complimenting me back when we were 12. At the time I legit thought I was being messed with cause I considered myself a 0/10 at the time. Though I never saw her fauxflirt with anyone before

it went downhill after 17 for me. Worst possible timing

I was a Day 1 case, puberty rarely fucks you up unless you get horrible acne or something. JSanza was ugly from birth, Venne's deformity was kicking in before he was a tween.