Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Pumping water from boat with hole

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Snother works so hard on all that, pumps and pumps, and buys better pump for better pumping, but refuses to accept that biggest problem is hole in boat. Hole in my life, because of lack of young cute waifu, back then in lonely teen years, and now, and it was never good, femoids toxic disloyal cunts, and for searching special different waifu, even if she not lives on this planet at all, but just searching, for sake of idealism and refusing degeneracy of humanimal world - for that I was not given right upbringing, thanks a lot smother and fatherloid, for trying to make me into betabuxxer. I refuse

Skstu

I'm sorry you know what happened

Pump and dump

It keeps on happening to him.

Tbh it happens because nobody can understand what he is saying.
In your opinion, why do you think no one can understand what he talks about on here?

In your opinion, why do you think no one can understand what he talks about on here?
They can't understand his philosophical analogy where he is comparing the lack of looks with a drowning boat with a hole in it.

i dont even have a boat
all i have is a paddle to go ER with

Tell more stuff about your teen years