Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Punched a foid today

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

+。゚φ(ゝω・`○)+。゚
★★
Girl in my class kneed me cuz she thought it'd be funny so I got mad and punched her in the face.

Tell us more

Are your knuckles ok?

Tell us more
Afterwards she just said "ow [name] that hurt" and I just ignored her but nothing happened beyond that. I didn't get in trouble because nobody saw.

She tried to flirt with you

Afterwards she just said "ow [name] that hurt" and I just ignored her but nothing happened beyond that. I didn't get in trouble because nobody saw.
Are you a fakecel? If I did that, I'd spend 5 years in prison.

So you didn't hit her hard enough, she was able to speak

So you didn't hit her hard enough, she was able to speak
If I hit her hard enough I'd be in serious trouble nigga I'm not getting in trouble because of a foid

If I hit her hard enough I'd be in serious trouble nigga I'm not getting in trouble because of a foid
Doesn’t matter. If she put hands on your first it’s self defense, and as you said, nobody was looking. You should have knocked her into the shadow realm

Provoke toilets into attacking you with your autistic KHHV incel aura and then plausibly claim self defense.