Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PurplePillers accidentally spreading blackpills

Didn’t read

tldr version: foid settle with a guy, foid had guyfriend before she settled, guy knows about dual mating strategy. she confronts her. he made peace with it as he knows about dual mating strategy. if he discovered about it later he would have been devastated.

My opinion, he is a cuck.
foid will later cuck him and he will make peace again knowing about foid hypergamous nature. jfl

tldr version: foid settle with a guy, foid had guyfriend before she settled, guy knows about dual mating strategy. she confronts her. he made peace with it as he knows about dual mating strategy. if he discovered about it later he would have been devastated.

foid will later cuck him and he will make peace again knowing about foid hypergamous nature. jfl
Agreed. Self awareness of being a cuck doesen't make someone any less of a cuck.

i only read my raddit posts

???

what is the "purple pill"
Cope pretty much

Exactly, a cuck by any other name or cope is stil a cuck

Agreed. Self awareness of being a cuck doesen't make someone any less of a cuck.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
over for cuck copers trying to get a trad relationshit. Non-Chad male = death sentence

True, but when the alternative to betabuxxing is not having a gf/wife at all the choice can be genuinely tough imo.

Companionship + occasional starfish sex in exchange for money/living accommodation basically I sometimes wonder if that’s better than being alone.

Just the truth of the world that only a very tiny fraction of men ever truly are the object of genuine female lust. So where does that leave the rest of us? In a different society we perhaps could take what we want or if women were indoctrinated via religion and pressured by society like in centuries past and we enforced monogamy maybe things would be different but in the modern era for average or somewhat above average guys it’s more or less betabux or nothing at all seems to me.

A bad choice of course.

True, but when the alternative to betabuxxing is not having a gf/wife at all the choice can be genuinely tough imo.

Companionship + occasional starfish sex in exchange for money/living accommodation basically I sometimes wonder if that’s better than being alone.

Just the truth of the world that only a very tiny fraction of men ever truly are the object of genuine female lust. So where does that leave the rest of us? In a different society we perhaps could take what we want or if women were indoctrinated via religion and pressured by society like in centuries past and we enforced monogamy maybe things would be different but in the modern era for average or somewhat above average guys it’s more or less betabux or nothing at all seems to me.

A bad choice of course.
Maybe I'm just the crazy one then, but I feel genuinely disgusted with the idea of some slut fucking and sucking her way through her roaring 20's with chad's and tyrone's, only to settle for me once she's had her fun and needs a beta-provider. I would genuinely rather be a virgin for life than partake in such cuckery.

Also, you may as well just buy a hooker at that point, because it's less taxing mentally and financially compared to betabuxxing.

Most of the stories normies tell nowadays piss me off. Like ragefuel everywhere you look

A bad choice of course.
It’s over

Maybe I'm just the crazy one then, but I feel genuinely disgusted with the idea of some slut fucking and sucking her way through her roaring 20's with chad's and tyrone's, only to settle for me once she's had her fun and needs a beta-provider. I would genuinely rather be a virgin for life than partake in such cuckery.

Also, you may as well just buy a hooker at that point, because it's less taxing mentally and financially compared to betabuxxing.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

True, also it’s fucking bullshit that prostitution is illegal where I live.

True, also it’s fucking bullshit that prostitution is illegal where I live.
Yeah, but that's why alot of mayocels save money for trips to SEA. Personally speaking, I can't be bothered to fly all the way to another country just to pay some disgusting whore to ride my dick. To each his own though.

Ah, the Purple Pill subreddit. Watch out for the mod "Mrs Degree". She plays fast and loose with the "no incel content" rule. It means whatever the hell she wants it to mean. I posted there for years and never had any trouble until that bitch came around.

Ah, the Purple Pill subreddit. Watch out for the mod "Mrs Degree". She plays fast and loose with the "no incel content" rule. It means whatever the hell she wants it to mean. I posted there for years and never had any trouble until that bitch came around.
Purple pill itself is a low iq cope pill.

It do be like that — all it takes for a sub to fall to pieces is one gay ass mod to start removing whatever the fuck they don’t like because it goes against their own agenda.

If Reddit were actually a true free speech platform it would be awesome, but unfortunately it’s laughably on the other end of the spectrum.

You nailed it, “no incel shit” is a rule they can leverage against whatever they want — say something critical of a woman? Incel shit, removed. Say something black pilled or point out the lopsided dating/sexual market place? Incel shit, removed.

Sub idea is actually really good (having a platform for both sides to have a good faith debate with each other), but nothing good lasts for long on cucked faggot ass SJW farm Reddit.

These woke California companies don’t even try to hide their bias. Reddit normies are actually mentally retarded level of IQ. It’s astounding how dumb these people.

Losing an argument? Well then they’ll just ban you or lob fallacies your way then get upvoted by their cronies, they’re weak pathetic human beings. In fairness I do think “some” incels are the same way, just banning anybody that disagrees with them so I’m not really a fan of that in general when I see it. People who are rational and not mental children are capable of holding a conversation with someone that doesn’t agree with them, but Twitter/Reddit and the like have conditioned these cry babies, it’s pathetic.

Last edited:

A bad choice of course.
He does have an alternative. He can just have guy friends and whoremaxx.

He does have an alternative. He can just have guy friends and whoremaxx.
Where I live prostitution is illegal and unregulated — most guys aren’t risking an STD or getting charged for what’s probably a low tier whore.