Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pussy is the biggest reason why this world is a fucking shithole

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Human genitalia is main cause of suffering in this :feelsclown: world.

Wars are started by power hungry chads who want more pussy for their bloodline.

Pussy is the main cause of bullying , Low iq shitheads will bully weaker humans trying to impress foids.

Pussy is the biggest motivator for slaves who maintain this cucked unfair system.

Good friendships can be broken by pussy.

Family bonds can be broken by pussy.

Pussy creates simps.

Pussy creates cuckolds.

Pussy creates degenerate SOYcieties.

Pussy creates humans who are doomed to suffer their whole lives.

Pussy is the main reason why we pollute and destroy our environment.

Pussy is the cause of endangered species extinction.

Pussy is the reason we need to torture countless animals in farms for food

Pussy is the main reason why shit music like reggaeton exists.

Pussy is the reason why third world countries exist.

Pussy pollutes water reserves with estrogen.

Estrogen contaminated water fuck up children development.

Estrogen contaminated water creates fags , trannies and soycucks.

Estrogen infected soys are the reason why shit like onlyfans exist.

Pussy is the reason why this world is overpopulated.

Overpopulation is the reason why getting jobs is becomes harder each year.

Lack of enough jobs creates crime.

Crime leads to low iq chimp behaviour.

And the list goes on indefinitely

:feelsclown:

Last edited:
True, a lot of crimes happen in my shithole, just because of pussy

if men had the same sex drive as foids we would be colonizing mars at this point, but I guess our horniness is the price we pay for our higher IQ

if men had the same sex drive as foids we would be colonizing mars at this point,
Humans would have probably gone extinct long ago.

Simping is a huge part of the problem. And it’s not ending.

6CFFD5E9 A030 44C2 9CC7 B39CE3CA4DC9

Yeah, we have too many uncivilized wild caveman fucktards who can't control their sex urges. When I'm around women I treat them the same way I treat men - no extra compliments, no extra favors, no anything. Meanwhile I see a bunch of thirsty sacks of shit simps all around worshipping pussy and only doing favors to those who were born with a hole between their legs (while barking at other men who they consider to be a competition). This is a primitive jungle trash culture.

Fucking pathetic. I get it, you want sex, but get some willpower to control yourself you lowlife bastards. Look at the monks who dedicate their whole life to honoring something greater than themselves - I'm not saying be hardcore like that, but at least try a little bit.

Meanwhile I see a bunch of thirsty sacks of shit simps all around worshipping pussy and only doing favors to those who were born with a hole between their legs (while barking at other men who they consider to be a competition).
They are true losers.

Pussy revolves around raw material resources for the reproductive biological human manufacturing assembly line as whole scores of generational progeny is its instrument, men compete, fight each other, enslave themselves, slaughters everyone, and invade other nations for resources because the eternal pussy demands it for men to get their dicks wet. But the desires of pussy are insatiable, elastic, and neverending always desiring new material luxury, extravagance, distractions, conveniences, or toys, men then are forced to strip mine the entire planet just to build, create, and invent all things just to keep the eternal pussy satisfied. Yet in reality, pussy will never be satisfied, it is that neverending desire of it that will slowly impoverish all men everywhere sucking all energy, spirit, or vitality out of them until nothing is left but bones and dust, in the last stages of human civilization there will be a naked whore dancing on its flaming pile of rubble live on webcam but without any audience in attendance. :feelsdevil::feelsclown::feelsjuice:

Last edited:

I'll keep posting it forever in every similar thread.

I'll keep posting it forever in every similar thread.

Yes, foids are eternal succubuses, but I'm just going to point out that male utopia seems pretty fake and gay. :feelsjuice:

Imagine fucking a hole in a tree with a squirrel nibbling on your cock just to bust a nut, that seems like virtual hell to me. I'm just saying. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Yes, foids are eternal succubuses, but I'm just going to point out that male utopia seems pretty fake and gay. :feelsjuice:

Imagine fucking a hole in a tree with a squirrel nibbling on your cock just to bust a nut, that seems like virtual hell to me. I'm just saying. :dafuckfeels:
50 trillion emergency android waifus plan signed by all major powers. :feelswhere:

50 trillion emergency android waifus plan signed by all major powers. :feelswhere:
There aren't enough resources or energy in the entire world to build robotic women for men's personal leisure and enjoyment. If you truly want to see the future of the entire world after men over a period of time are tired of putting up with insufferable cunts everywhere, look no further than the modern Taliban. That for me is the future, not artificial intelligence. In the end, women will only bring it on themselves as finally men everywhere will say enough is enough, and afterward, there will never be a repeat of female liberation ever again, there will be no second time in its abolishment. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
There aren't enough resources or energy in the entire world to build robotic women for men's personal leisure and enjoyment. If you truly want to see the future of the entire world after men over a period of time are tired of putting up with insufferable cunts everywhere, look no further than the modern Taliban. :feelsdevil:
Oh I bet its possible. Wont be cheap, but thats quite a nice motivation to keep grinding :feelscomfy:

Or we can just remove procreation imperatives from our brains alltogether.

Oh I bet its possible. Wont be cheap, but thats quite a nice motivation to keep grinding :feelscomfy:

Or we can just remove procreation imperatives from our brains alltogether.
I like my Taliban analogy better, whether females like it or not [more likely not] Gilead worldwide is the future. Modern feminism is hanging by a weak thread that at any moment can be cut or severed indefinitely. [And when it does become cut or severed it will never be put back together ever again afterward.] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Embrace the void of nothing. No point even trying to get pussy.

Don,t forget, the pussy was the one that took the apple from the tree

Man could of been eternally content to live in the wilderness or garden uninterrupted in peace, it was female that led him astray out of the wilderness to create civilization, not because he wanted to, but because she wanted him to.

Vaginas are simply disgusting and ooze strange fluids at all times of the day

basically evolution is a shit show. It cares for no one as long as it breeds. then natural selection will take it forward. It will end in another extinction but nature is an idiot stupid cunt. It has no head or tail. It just continues to exist. If this was planted or designed by some one he is the biggest faggot ever.
because the pussy is so stupid it gets tricked by a snake.

basically evolution is a shit show. It cares for no one as long as it breeds. then natural selection will take it forward. It will end in another extinction but nature is an idiot stupid cunt. It has no head or tail. It just continues to exist. If this was planted or designed by some one he is the biggest faggot ever.

Nature is as dumb as a pussy. Blind mindless force.

Epic post, and yes, the current God of this earth is very much indeed a massive fucking faggot. :feelsEhh::feelskek::feelsjuice:

You keep spelling jews wrong

Human genitalia is main cause of suffering in this :feelsclown: world.

Wars are started by power hungry chads who want more pussy for their bloodline.

Pussy is the main cause of bullying , Low iq shitheads will bully weaker humans trying to impress foids.

Pussy is the biggest motivator for slaves who maintain this cucked unfair system.

Good friendships can be broken by pussy.

Family bonds can be broken by pussy.

Pussy creates simps.

Pussy creates cuckolds.

Pussy creates degenerate SOYcieties.

Pussy creates humans who are doomed to suffer their whole lives.

Pussy is the main reason why we pollute and destroy our environment.

Pussy is the cause of endangered species extinction.

Pussy is the reason we need to torture countless animals in farms for food

Pussy is the main reason why shit music like reggaeton exists.

Pussy is the reason why third world countries exist.

Pussy pollutes water reserves with estrogen.

Estrogen contaminated water fuck up children development.

Estrogen contaminated water creates fags , trannies and soycucks.

Estrogen infected soys are the reason why shit like onlyfans exist.

Pussy is the reason why this world is overpopulated.

Overpopulation is the reason why getting jobs is becomes harder each year.

Lack of enough jobs creates crime.

Crime leads to low iq chimp behaviour.

And the list goes on indefinitely

:feelsclown:
exacto, todo eso es asi man, ves algun contenido de este estilo en youtube ? yo a veces veo videos antinatalistas y de agnosticos como cataro
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4sXv3vGeew

exacto, todo eso es asi man, ves algun contenido de este estilo en youtube ? yo a veces veo videos antinatalistas y de agnosticos como cataro
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4sXv3vGeew

Antes veia canales como ese y el de mundo desconocido y vm gran misterio , pero ahora casi no veo youtube por la censura y el contenido restringido por paises , asi que ahora leo de vez en cuando libros de z-lib.

Antes veia canales como ese y el de mundo desconocido y vm gran misterio , pero ahora casi no veo youtube por la censura y el contenido restringido por paises , asi que ahora leo de vez en cuando libros de z-lib.
no sabia que existia z-lib , acabo de consultar y esta excelentes, voy a buscar haber que libros encuentro interesantes, gracias por el dato

no sabia que existia z-lib , acabo de consultar y esta excelentes, voy a buscar haber que libros encuentro interesantes, gracias por el dato

Si quieres intercambiar mas links contactame en nihil969696 @ protonmail com , Me quitaron permanentemente los mensajes privados por pendejo D:

Foids are habitual parasites who know how to entrap their hosts into their grasps and continue their parasitic cycle.

Chads and their dicks are problems

If we could make the human race asexual, most of society's problems would go away. No more incels, vastly decreased corporate greed, men and women would finally get along, less crime, less drug problems, etc, etc, etc.

[UWSL]Muh joobs. It's wealth distribution and education, which isn't done properly thanks to, you guessed it, pussy.[/UWSL]

The fall of man, the original sin, our disconnect from the grace of God, is because of pussy.

Females are demons in an angel's guise. You think they're all beautiful and innocent until you realize their wicked mortal carnal ways.