Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putin is a fucking cuck. Here's why..

BPJ

BPJ

Admiral
★★★★★
putin is a fucking cuck. he never thought about stripping female rights. to this day russian women are still murdering their own babies via abortions by the millions with complete impunity. russian birthrates are still in the shitter thanks to millions of abortions every year. on the other hand Putin will gladly use his young men as canon fodder for a retarded war over nothing and not think twice about it. but never touch russian kweens. he is therefore a fucking cuck just like the rest of them. prove me wrong.

''muh based putin'' is just a fucking meme with no substance. he aint nothin but a cuck.

Last edited:
russian soldiers are based for raping sluts (In GTA V)

- I'm not promoting rape and I will never rape any woman

putin is a fucking cuck. he never thought about stripping female rights. to this day russian women are still murdering their own babies via abortions by the millions with complete impunity. russian birthrates are still in the shitter thanks to millions of abortions every year. on the other hand Putin will gladly use his young men as canon fodder for a retarded war over nothing and not think twice about it. but never touch russian kweens. he is therefore a fucking cuck just like the rest of them. prove me wrong.

''muh based putin'' is just a fucking meme with no substance. he aint nothin but a cuck.
He should have replaced VDV with air transports full of foids, ukraine wouldn't have shot them down and they could have secured the airports

russian soldiers are based for raping sluts (In GTA V)

- I'm not promoting rape and I will never rape any woman

they arent raping them because he told them to. they are just doing it because thats what some soldiers who are fighting in ridiculous shitty wars do. wars are ugly and will bring the worst out of people.

Men die=more women for the remaining men .Everything balances out.The demographicpill is the most brutal pill ever.

If there was a big surplus of young women and a deficit of young men most of us,even 2/10 ones wouldn't be incel.But we all know women outnumber men only after 60

If there was a big surplus of young women and a deficit of young men most of us,even 2/10 ones wouldn't be incel.But we all know women outnumber men only after 60
Jfl stop coping nigger

Statistically you would be correct but you forget women rather share a Chad than date an incel

I don't know about that. Modern femscripts seem perfectly content to rotate around top Chads. If you're talking about settling, forming ltr and child rearing then maybe.

he is a retarded bald nigger

Jfl stop coping nigger

Statistically you would be correct but you forget women rather share a Chad than date an incel
Even statistics prove that I am right .I didn't even talked about Chads,but all of us need to know that even in a perfect world were everyone is with someone in a relationship there will always be someone that hasn't a gf ,just because there aren't enough women for all of us in the first place.IT won't touch this.You will never have a gf, because she doesn't even exist.We are the surplus men.

“muh birth rate” we dont need more people in the world, we have almost 8 billion, low birth rate is a good thing

Even statistics prove that I am right .I didn't even talked about Chads,but all of us need to know that even in a perfect world were everyone is with someone in a relationship there will always be someone that hasn't a gf ,just because there aren't enough women for all of us in the first place.IT won't touch this.You will never have a gf, because she doesn't even exist.We are the surplus men.
Unless you're from a place like China, your argument is weak and doesn't apply to most here.

You just need to look at the good old :blackpill: graphs about this, women lose their virginity earlier than men, women get more stds, women have more sex than men, what does all of this tells you? Even in countries were the balance is roughly 50/50, many men are still incel because its only only handful of men sleeping with the majority of women.

This is the most basic of :blackpill:, you coping with "muh men outnumber women" is retarded, even if women outnumbered men, no women would want our incel ass, they'd rather take turns with chad.

Thats because most men kill themselves when they get old :smonk:

Abortion is based and Putin is based :feelsYall:

Low birthrates is bad but there are good ways of fixing this :feelsjuice:

I keep saying Putin and Russia in general is cucked. There is nothing based about Putin, he's basically a pro-abortion cuckservative --- that's as cucked as a man can get

fuck russian federation
fuck russian federation
fuck russian federation
fuck russian federation

furthermore russian federation forbids prostitution and this is a real threat to sexual market which is already a hell for men

Jfl stop coping nigger

Yup.

I chose a college that had significantly more women than men...didn't help of course.

The foids all gravitated to the top 10% of guys...surprise surprise :feelswhat:

Putin and Zelensky are both gynocentric jew lovers. (((Zelensky))) is literally a jew.

putin is a fucking cuck. he never thought about stripping female rights. to this day russian women are still murdering their own babies via abortions by the millions with complete impunity
nice LARP there OP

he's made efforts

Putin will gladly use his young men as canon fodder for a retarded war over nothing and not think twice about it
having your people annexed in the fake country of Ukraine and wanting to free those people from degeneracy and abuse is not nothing

He’s bald manlet, but the average Russiancel is based they’re alcoholic and beat up/kill their foids