Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Qatar passes anti-chad law outlawing extramarital sex

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
Any extramarital sexual encounter that takes place in Qatar during the 2022 World Cup could result in a seven-year jail sentence.

It is the first time that a World Cup has been held in a Gulf state, which means there are some cultural differences that many spectators may struggle to adapt to.

Qatar's Supreme Committee said in a statement that "Qatar is a conservative country and public displays of affection are frowned upon regardless of sexual orientation".

The Daily Star now reports that there is growing concern from UK law enforcement about the possibility of British fans facing stiff penalties for doing things that they would not think twice about.

"Sex is very much off the menu, unless you are coming as a husband and wife team," a police source told the Daily Star.

"There definitely will be no one-night stands at this tournament. There will be no partying at all really.

"Everyone needs to keep their heads about them, unless they want to risk being stuck in prison.

"There is essentially a sex ban in place at this year's World Cup for the first time ever. Fans need to be prepared."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Good news. I hope they take this law seriously.

they cant implement that lol what a joke law

they cant implement that lol what a joke law
It would definitely be a joke if it were enacted somewhere like America, but those middle-eastern governments can be terrifyingly authoritarian. They might actually be able to pull it off.

Wow really based. I think extramarital sex should warrant the death penalty. Death by firing squad.

Extramrital sex is cheating on your spouse or basically hooking up? Cheating for me is death penalty. Hooking up not really… i could drug someone drink

Wow really based. I think extramarital sex should warrant the death penalty. Death by firing squad.
Nah it should be death by beheading, and it should be done publically like isis :feelsdevil:

How the fuck can you make this shit work jfl about that :feelsaww: chad cock cant be stopped :feelsaww:

You have had a lot of extramarital sex.

I visited Doha a couple years back and it was based. Hope they enforce this.

imagine police going knocking doors over rooms "Are you having sex?" :feelskek: dumbfuck sandniggerz
They don’t knock for shit:feelskek:

It’s godamn based , I know a friend from around here
He told me :feelskek:

You can go to a hotel , the staff will ask you your relationship with this women, if you don’t prove it
It’ sand police time

Based country far better than fuckin burgerland :feelshaha:

They don’t knock for shit:feelskek:

It’s godamn based , I know a friend from around here
He told me :feelskek:

You can go to a hotel , the staff will ask you your relationship with this women, if you don’t prove it
It’ sand police time

Based country far better than fuckin burgerland :feelshaha:
i see a future of this law being mocked by all the world cup goers

burgerland is cucked af too, Sand niggerz are major coperz than the whitiez tho . Same with chinkz

Most retarded law I've seen

they will hunt bussy in the back alleys. :feelsthink:

Lol they're afraid that the football chads will fuck over their women, married or otherwise. They know it will kill the muslim modest homely loyal wife larp that's going on in that society

Lol they're afraid that the football chads will fuck over their women, married or otherwise. They know it will kill the muslim modest homely loyal wife larp that's going on in that society
Cope coming from curry, your just seething at Muslim women compared to Indian whores who make fun of u

i see a future of this law being mocked by all the world cup goers

burgerland is cucked af too, Sand niggerz are major coperz than the whitiez tho . Same with chinkz
Cope more muttcel

Cope coming from curry, your just seething at Muslim women compared to Indian whores who make fun of u
Its fun how bluetards who joined yesterday assume things as if they know anything about anyone here. We both know football chads and tyrones would absolutely rail these modest muslim foids but you are too bluepilled to accept it

Its fun how bluetards who joined yesterday assume things as if they know anything about anyone here. We both know football chads and tyrones would absolutely rail these modest muslim foids but you are too bluepilled to accept it
Cope all u want with your cringePills ,
Islamic countries don’t mess around with their laws,
unlike india who tries to become westernized cuckold so chads and niggers can rail your women

Rich Arabs will get away with it.

Giga based, sharia law is our only hope :feelsokman:

unlike india who tries to become westernized cuckold so chads and niggers can rail your women
I have no idea what India has got to do with the fact that Qatar just passed a law outlawing extramarital sex in world cup to avoid football chads from brutalizing their women. They KNOW that the women would immediately jump on cock.

I mean who else are these footballers gonna have extramarital sex with? You think Qatar gives two fucks about them fucking their girlfriends which they might bring with themselves. Lol no. They are perfectly aware that the footballer chads will try to hook up with locals, and they know that the "modest" locals would acquise with gusto.

You are just too delusional to see this.

Extramarital sex with chad. I would love ascend by cucking some normie scum and fucking his wife :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Imagine being this bluepilled about islam. Those muslim whores are counting the days on their calendar to get assfucked by white chad from Germany

The only way to make it work, is an actual death sentence.
Indeed death sentence can be effective. However I can't shake my hopes that it's even a practical law. The utmost penalty that can be foreseen is pecuniary punishment.

Imagine being this bluepilled about islam. Those muslim whores are counting the days on their calendar to get assfucked by white chad from Germany
Even if they hypothetically are, it doesn't mean anything about our religion.

This life is a test. If someone wants to do something that paves the way to Hellfire, then they have the Free Will to do that. But, actions will always have consequences.

Even if they hypothetically are, it doesn't mean anything about our religion.

This life is a test. If someone wants to do something that paves the way to Hellfire, then they have the Free Will to do that. But, actions will always have consequences.

Qatar, being a hub for the Muslim Brotherhood and all manners of political Islamists, is certainly more Islamic-leaning than the UAE. But even they won't chase you for having sex. What that "law" essentially means is "don't do sexual things in public", which is a fairly reasonable demand. But of course westoids won't miss a chance to seethe about it. These filthy pigs will never have peace until public displays of gay buttsex are the norm in each and every country.

One night stands need to be illegal worldwide.

ALLLLLAAAAHUUUU AKBAAAAAR! :feelsdevil::feelshehe:

Degeneracy even take places in something as harmless as a football stadium. Man, this society is full of degenerates.