Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story quarantine wasnt that bad tbh

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
normies make quarantine sound like hell the way they complain "I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!!!" "I NEED HUMAN CONTACT!!!" honestly the quarantine era is sorta nostalgic if you can call it that, all i did was play TF2 all day and troll BLMtards on instagram with my online friends. the political climate of the quarantine with the election going on and the george floyd riots were fun. i remember staying up all night keeping an eye on the election maps and lurking /pol/ the entire time the riots were still happening. fun times to look back on, it was kinda fun, i don't enjoy going out that much anyway, do brocels agree?

do brocels agree?
most of my life was a quarantine :feelskek:
normies make quarantine sound like hell the way they complain "I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!!!" "I NEED HUMAN CONTACT!!!"

The first couple weeks especially when everyone was either at work as an essential worker or at home locked up

It was fun to watch people essentially flail and be like “muh I need my social contact” but we just were stoic as fuck while they all cried. Def a nostalgic time now brocel

I unironically wish we have another covid wave with massive lockdowns

My life before the quarantine was more of a quarantine for me than how much normies are being quarantined now. However, that doesn't mean my life isn't even worse now.

And more boomer cucks/normies/chads/foids to die a very painful death
Yep, wouldnt mind more people suffering cause they have to live a fraction of our life state

most of my life was a quarantine :feelskek:
Pretty much this. Quarantine didn't change anything for me, except that I don't have to feel bad staying at home lul

2020 March to middle of this year is probably the only time in my adult life I haven't considered :feelsrope: