Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Queer Force

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

iu

My god

I hate netflix

This actually triggered them lol.

"this looks like something a homophobic 60-year-old would make if you held him at gunpoint and told him to write a script for a show directed at gay people"

"[UWSL]Hate shows that treat being gay (or queer or female or disabled or black...) like it's a whole personality... [/UWSL] [UWSL]Just make good characters who, btw, are also part of a group mentioned before! It's not so hard! [/UWSL] [UWSL]Idk if the show will be any good, but this trailer just looks sad and offensive... so the perfect representation for companies pretending to be allies during pride month just to sell more...[/UWSL]"

"This does feel like it's making fun of gay people instead of representing them."

Slippery slope fallacy am I right guys....
Touma1

Woke faggots can't even agree on what to get triggered by anymore.

Ultimately I think Jewflix is just gonna keep cramming gay shit and diversity racism down people's throats until it snuffs out all other movie and tv content. It's like normal straight white people simply will not exist anymore in any fictional content.

Imagine celebrating packing and eating shit.