Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Question for american whitecels

Whites extinct in usa

How so? The birthrate is declining, whilst others are increasing.

Great replacement is a fact at this point.
Most whites cares more about Soy Wars:Revenge of Goys 17

Americans couldn´t care less about internal affairs (the current administration in DC).
Same goes for Europe, they are not any better.
They would rather flush another 61 Billion USD down the toilet in foreign aid,
than re-investing it into their healthcare, the border crisis and infrastructure.
America is finished.

Demographshift

More White males & females are marrying outside & having kids:

65686218addf9b6e

SDT-fertility-rate-by-race.png

The White birthrate is one of the lowest as well, which combined with the death rate:

Screen-Shot-2018-06-24-at-4.44.11-PM.png

Not to mention, Whites have a very low in-group preference:

2zzK6H9 1

View attachment 1143348

More White males & females are marrying outside & having kids:

View attachment 1143351

SDT-fertility-rate-by-race.png

The White birthrate is one of the lowest as well, which combined with the death rate:

Screen-Shot-2018-06-24-at-4.44.11-PM.png

Not to mention, Whites have a very low in-group preference:
View attachment 1143349

View attachment 1143350
funny how blacks and hispanic liberals are more tribalistic

the border jumpers are retaking the south. only people i ever knew who cared about it were old white people sadly mostly dead now. the area i am from was population high area of whites like ger and slav people. browns and blacks look like over half of the school now. 20 years ago it was still a lot of whites not anymore. i have never heard a younger foid care gen x and younger. they cant be trusted.

Whites will continue to exist. They will become minorities in the West (at least in some countries) but because of genetically mogging everyone else they will become the coveted genetic elite of the world imo.

Whites will continue to exist. They will become minorities in the West (at least in some countries) but because of genetically mogging everyone else they will become the coveted genetic elite of the world imo.
And what do you think happens when they become minorities, and all the resenemtn from certain demographics is still piled up?

Yes, some Whites may survive, but they will be a very small minority: In fact, most of them technically will be Jewish come to think of it.

Middle & Lower class Whites(working class) such as myself, will go extinct & replaced by turd-worlders.

And what do you think happens when they become minorities, and all the resenemtn from certain demographics is still piled up?

Yes, some Whites may survive, but they will be a very small minority: In fact, most of them technically will be Jewish come to think of it.

Middle & Lower class Whites(working class) such as myself, will go extinct & replaced by turd-worlders.
I do agree that resentment against whites is pretty cringe, including from self hating whites. It’s one thing if these people were confined to being butthurt or trolling on the internet, but the racism has been growing in institutions as well. Do you think it will lead to whites actually being killed or something?

I do agree that resentment against whites is pretty cringe, including from self hating whites. It’s one thing if these people were confined to being butthurt or trolling on the internet, but the racism has been growing in institutions as well. Do you think it will lead to whites actually being killed or something?
Basically, yes: And it's one of the reason myself & others come across as "le SFcel," because considering Whites will be a minority in the US in my lifetime, I would not want to find myself having to deal with any kind of conflict, or at least I could be prepared for it.

Also, resentment against Whites from Blacks over "muh slavery" is bullshit: Very few Whites owned slaves, most of them were actually Jews(I can show info of this), and also slavery actually harmed working-class Whites such as my ancestors.

South Europe, West/North Europe, N. Shitmerica, and Australia/NZ have all been flooded with waves of immigrants whom hold some resentment towards Whites/Europeans: Eventually, the same will befall EE after tons of Slavic brothERs have been killed-off in the Russo-Ukraine war.

Last edited:
Meanwhile... JBB being universal

Basically, yes: And it's one of the reason myself & others come across as "le SFcel," because considering Whites will be a minority in the US in my lifetime, I would not want to find myself having to deal with any kind of conflict, or at least I could be prepared for it.

Also, resentment against Whites from Blacks over "muh slavery" is bullshit: Very few Whites owned slaves, most of them were actually Jews(I can show info of this), and also slavery actually harmed working-class Whites such as my ancestors.

South Europe, West/North Europe, N. Shitmerica, and Australia/NZ have all been flooded with waves of immigrants whom hold some resentment towards Whites/Europeans: Eventually, the same will befall EE after tons of Slavic brothERs have been killed-off in the Russo-Ukraine war.
yes med countries, germanic, muttlands are dying while kangooroland, canada is flooded with gooks, flips, shitstreeters and slavs are killing in each other (((their))) wars

what are biggest white ethnicities here ? i guess it's either germans and irish with italians coming third and anglos too

@DarkStarDown