Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society has made itself irrational because of victim complexes and conformity

Raider919

Raider919

Conducting raids on ideological pieces of shit > )

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Peima-Uw7w

The woke thing is a byproduct of victim complexes and conformity. People instinctively conform to society, regardless of how rational it is, so they can fit and reap the benefits. I disagree with the notion that they are smart. I think it is more so that societal norms have convinced them that they are smart and enlightened for falling into this victim complex instead of accepting that many people who have it bad are so because they can't make rational decisions. They believe what they believe, according to my intuition, because of social norms and conformity instincts. They don't think about things and thus have no rational basis for their beliefs. The video argues that they are smart and have made themselves deluded. I think that it is conformity causing the dunning krueger effect to convince irate people into thinking themselves to be enlightened and brilliant and projecting their flaws onto dissenters. There is a lot of old gold behind them. Trans is something only 1 in 10k people are, but it is so sensualized because the old gold class of society so heavily embraces the woke cult of victimhood. All this old power has made the majority of the media woke and has resulted in social engineering that has compounded into brainwashed masses that have been deluded by conformist instincts to believe that they are enlightened and righteous.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvqvIXoPBqY&t=0s

like this other vid too

each and every one of you who dissents is resistance

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Peima-Uw7w

The woke thing is a byproduct of victim complexes and conformity. People instinctively conform to society, regardless of how rational it is, so they can fit and reap the benefits. I disagree with the notion that they are smart. I think it is more so that societal norms have convinced them that they are smart and enlightened for falling into this victim complex instead of accepting that many people who have it bad are so because they can't make rational decisions. They believe what they believe, according to my intuition, because of social norms and conformity instincts. They don't think about things and thus have no rational basis for their beliefs. The video argues that they are smart and have made themselves deluded. I think that it is conformity causing the dunning krueger effect to convince irate people into thinking themselves to be enlightened and brilliant and projecting their flaws onto dissenters. There is a lot of old gold behind them. Trans is something only 1 in 10k people are, but it is so sensualized because the old gold class of society so heavily embraces the woke cult of victimhood. All this old power has made the majority of the media woke and has resulted in social engineering that has compounded into brainwashed masses that have been deluded by conformist instincts to believe that they are enlightened and righteous.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvqvIXoPBqY&t=0s

like this other vid too

Nobody who is remotely smart will believe nonsense like men being able to become women. It's just that we are very ignorant and easily brainwashed.

Nobody who is remotely smart will believe nonsense like men being able to become women. It's just that we are very ignorant and easily brainwashed.
:yes:

The guy in the 2nd video talked of how soc jus warriors explain the past in a way to benefits them. For he said that you can explain the past by any number of means. To predict the future, you need to use rationality to be accurate. The progs just gush over the past so they can use their means to push their beliefs

(Bookmarked the thread).

Additionally, very few people are actually smart. As in, intelligent. They can be academically successful, because they might be good at memorizing a lot of things, but they can still lack the critical thought and creativeness that comes with actually being intelligent. The guy in the first video who said that a study showed that intelligent people are more likely to have a political bias isn't really rooted in intelligence, it's more that losers have nothing better to do than dabble in politics to such an extent.

(Bookmarked the thread).

Additionally, very few people are actually smart. As in, intelligent. They can be academically successful, because they might be good at memorizing a lot of things, but they can still lack the critical thought and creativeness that comes with actually being intelligent. The guy in the first video who said that a study showed that intelligent people are more likely to have a political bias isn't really rooted in intelligence, it's more that losers have nothing better to do than dabble in politics to such an extent.
there are just not enough analytical types who haven't gone nuts for Woke or some other crap. that last sentence is what I think essentially. all this political crap and fast food are all for stupid losers who want to blame others for their own poor judgment.

there are just not enough analytical types who haven't gone nuts for Woke or some other crap. that last sentence is what I think essentially. all this political crap and fast food are all for stupid losers who want to blame others for their own poor judgment.
I couldn't agree more. :yes: :yes:

society is fucking itself so hard that stalin would be laughing if he was alive rn